**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Icemans SP2, is it buggy?

So I’m not one to complain usually, you’ll never hear me saying ‘parry isn’t working today’ ‘the game hates me’ etc etc

But fighting our AW boss today I got my stark spidey KO’d and I was sure I had dodged the SP2, annoyingly I had forgotten to hit record.

Went in with blade to finish him off, so I could keep the rest of the attack bonus and my sanity, and I recorded the fight just incase to find the exact same thing happened

Now I like iceman as the enemy AW boss, he’s not a difficult fight as long as you’ve got the health to survive the initial coldsnap, his sp2 being really easy to evade imo.

9/10 times I can go through war with full attack bonus, on path 9, stun immune mini and the main boss. So maybe today was an off day and I’m salty that I didn’t get the solo, but it didn’t look right on screen and it felt even worse!

https://youtu.be/Zpr0wWwmBwY

Is it just me or is this a bit off?

Comments

• Options
    Ollieb3Ollieb3 Posts: 23
    Also while your there, feel free to subscribe to the channel :) it’s only going to get better!
  • Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    edited April 2018
    That is definitely a little off, especially considering it triggered dexterity....@KabamMiike any thoughts?
  • Options
    ljainD5ljainD5 Posts: 41
    Happened with me too. Definitely a bug.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    U evade to fast Thah is the ressone the Dex u Got was from the first.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Happened to me to when I fought a iceman in aw a couple wars back in my old Alliance
  • Options
    Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    You didn’t get dexterity which means you evaded too early. You also didn’t wait for Iceman to pull his hand down, another telltale sign of a failed evade.

Like getting clipped at the end of Iron Patriot’s sp1, it sucks, but it happens sometimes.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Definitely looks suspicious, but we have to entertain the notion that perhaps you were just a fraction of a second too early. Typically I evade it just as the icicle enters the screen
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Animation wise it does look off but I do think the evade was just a little too early. Only one dexterity popped up and that was for the first hit. Had dexterity popped up a second time and then still knocked you out, I’d completely agree that it shouldn’t have happened and something is definitely bugged. However, since it didn’t, I think the timing might have been slightly wrong. Usually, you need to move just as the icicle appears on screen. If you play that video back at 0.25 speed and compare the first successful evades with the one that knocked you out, you’ll notice that on that last one that you actually moved back just before the icicle appears. Could literally be a fraction of a second too early, but there is a noticeable difference between your successful evade and that one imo. Take from that what you will, but I’m not convinced that it’s bugged personally. Of course, playing it and watching it are two different things, haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary with him recently but I’ll keep my eye out just in case.
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    The problem its that the ice spike never touches him. If he would've evaded too soon and into the ice spike I could understand but the ice spike drops where he was standing it didn't touch him PERIOD. Enough with the excuses he shouldn't be damaged from something that never touched him.
  • Options
    Ollieb3Ollieb3 Posts: 23
    Yeah that’s where I’m at with it, I did evade slightly earlier than usual, it was just how horrible it looked in real time. And as I said, being in AW just made it extra annoying! Especially as it happened twice!

Just seems funny that visually I did evade it!
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    After Checking out this video i saw you evaded the first part Correctly but the last part you were about 0.73 secs to fast before Dexteritying it but ye good Skills tho :) but ye just work on your timing . It sometimes happens to me 2 but bad luck :(
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Like others have pointed out you evaded too early.You have to evade when he pulls his hands down.