**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Hey All,

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters. I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

That doesn't make much sense though. The better way to do it is to unlock milestones for the dungeon they are in. If someone can play through dungeon 5 or 6 I think they are worthy of AT LEAST having access to all the milestones. Or just make it room based to a certain extent.
  • ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54
    What’s your guys prestige? I’m at 5434 I think the 7.5k cutoff is 5500 prestige
  • CptZappBCptZappB Posts: 2
    @ERockHD Mine is way lower than that like 4200. I think the main point is that if you have done things like Uncollected, then having 4*s as rewards then there is no point in doing these events.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    the prestige cutoff is way to high. My main account is getting the same rewards as my **** ault account. Please lower the prestige req kabam, this is outrageous. I thought content was suppose to reward skill, so why is it i'm getting gimped.
  • xT_H_1xxT_H_1x Posts: 3
    This is ridiculous. How can I have multiple 4/55's and a 6* and yet not be "qualified" to get the greater rewards. There is no reasonable argument for why someone with over 30 5*'s can not receive the highest rewards. The cap being as high as it is harms a large group of top level players.
    xT_H_1x wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. How can I have multiple 4/55's and a 6* and yet not be "qualified" to get the greater rewards. There is no reasonable argument for why someone with over 30 5*'s can not receive the highest rewards. The cap being as high as it is harms a large group of top level players.

What’s your prestige?
    edited April 2018
    people are speculating the prestige cutoff was set to 5.5k. Needless to say its way to high and gimps many skilled players that are deserving and more then capable of reaching 7.5k. Kabam has left us completely in the dark in figuring this all out. 4.5k would be a far more reasonable cutoff for the milestones, if that. Ideally there should be no cutoff, as the people who dont have large rosters wont be able to reach high cutoffs anyway. I can understand cutoffs on the 5* crystal reward, but the milestones should not have been effected (btw 5* reward is speculated to be 4k...... 4k!!!!!! that's so damn low compared to the milestone cutoff)

side note- my 150k ault account has the same 5* crystal and 5k cutoff that my 450k account does.... so don't even try to say this is a balanced system......
    edited April 2018
    Is your milestone for dungeon 7.5k or 5k? I’m right under it and want to know if it’s worth using my last 4 T2A
    Hey All,

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters. I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

That's fine and all, except its total bs. My main and my new ault account get the same 5* crystal and the same 5k bracket. Placing accounts like my main in the 7.5k bracket will not "overload me with stuff I cant use" Besides, even without a cutoff, the new accounts wouldn't be able to reach 7.5k anyway, so why is it even a thing!
  • Sir_Fuego1Sir_Fuego1 Posts: 14
    Will it bump you up if you increase prestige after it started?
  • Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    Seems like we all see different things based on the strength of our rosters. While this post is about crystals it looks like it could follow the same design logic and have a similar effect on milestones too.

k5irg2wab0ke.jpeg

Sir_Fuego1 wrote: »
    Will it bump you up if you increase prestige after it started?

No idea? @Kabam Miike
  • Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    Seems like we all see different things based on the strength of our rosters. While this post is about crystals it looks like it could follow the same design logic and have a similar effect on milestones too. Not sure if this is totally accurate but I’m leaning in this direction.

lpvzjnpd943b.jpeg
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Mines at 3k,My prestige is ****

But I'm at 115k TBHR
  • i think this thread is being mixed up with the ‘dark artifact crystals’ ones... but hey, either way PRESTIGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SKILL. So more importantly, IS THERE A RESTRICTION ON EVERYONE FROM RECIEVING THE 5* AWAKENING GEMS at the end of the month due to this, or can the average uncollected members still save their artifacts and have enough for this at the end of the month?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    This seriously is not fair at all this milestone is only for the top spenders. What was the point of us getting this strong if we can't even handle one more milestone?
    It makes no sense a lot of top people with 5k prestige or higher have a huge roster have dedicated a lot of time tk their accounts and now we are now worthy of recieving the same milestone as top spenders?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Cutoff should be around 5.5k prestige. I have 1-2 ally mates at 5.7k or so that have the 7.5k milestone.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    I’m 5.7 and it’s 7.5k
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    how can newer/middle players improve when Kabam keeps giving the best to top players? It doesn't connect IMO.
    By whaling on featured grandmaster crystal. This game is pure pay2win now, removing old 5star featured crystal was first step towards that, and now gating rewards for same effort, behind prestige wall, is 2nd step

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Wait, spending on dungeon revives and potions is allowed???
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    Hey All,

I'd kind of like to know what constitutes these brackets. You speak of more experienced players, but is that based on the summoner level, the total rating of all champs, prestige, or some other factor? What constitutes a "strong roster"?
    The lack of transparency makes it look like a sneaky pay gate on an otherwise fun event.
    Yeah this is totally balanced allowing 3 years players with about 450k rating not to have all the milestones? Thanks for that this is not called balance. Bringing newer players into the subject is a way of avoiding the real question.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Hey All,

Further, it doesn't make sense for players not to know what the requirement is. For example, for a long time prestige has played a major role in the progression of an account. Players focused on their prestige to get into better alliances to get better rewards from AQ which had the strongest rewards in the game for a long time.

The same rhetoric should apply. Players should know what is required to get from step A to step B so they can move up the ladder in this game. Hiding it makes progression based on randomness. Hiding it also goes against you, as game developers/moderators. Transparency is key here.
  • GtcalGtcal Posts: 1
    Yeah, I've got a Rank 2/35 6 star (100% completed Act 5) and still no 7500 milestone because I ranked up champs like Hawkeye 4/55 with his terrible prestige because I didn't have anyone better to rank.
    edited April 2018
    I just love how we got a shred of a response (as generic copy paste as it was) and we are all clinging to it. You know your communication is bad when you have a forum full off legitimate complaints and only one thread has been acknowledged (and basically brushed off)

This is NOT how you should be treating your community and its shameful.
    Gtcal wrote: »
    Yeah, I've got a Rank 2/35 6 star (100% completed Act 5) and still no 7500 milestone because I ranked up champs like Hawkeye 4/55 with his terrible prestige because I didn't have anyone better to rank.

well that's your fault for not pulling high prestige champs. You should have spent more money!
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    So I know that the milestones in dungeons are based off of prestige. Can we get an official cutoff from Kabam because I’ve seen people say 5.5k for the highest bracket but others say it’s 6k. Also if we were close to the next bracket and we ranked up a champion to get to the prestige of the next bracket would our milestones change?