**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

Comments

• How about you make it so we dont have to do infinity dungons for 2 hours a day? on top of your crappy boss challenge. on top of your monthly event. Oh and btw "Infinity dungeons" are bugged out 2 man AQ that take forever........YAY!!!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    7.5k milestone reward is 21.4k infinity dust
    This event last for roughly 41-42days but I'll use 40
    Thats 856k out of the 3million total that can be gotten from infinity dungeons
    So "new players" can get roughly 2.2m
    Plus trials of mad titan, 2m and event quest 2m, that's 6.2m
    Taking schedules into consideration, vanquishing blows and rank rewards cannot be incorporated easily into the rough calculation
    So only top players can easily get the 5* awakening gem
    Is this the limit you were trying to prevent kascam? To prevent us new players from getting that awakening gem in the event that we don't destroy our lives playing vanquishing blows. Pathetic

To fellow players we can still get that awakening gem if we get 700k extra infinity dust

This calculation is not entirely correct but it does give an insight
    Someone better should please work it out and if possible calculate the one for dark artifacts
    0jj1g2ly8g9h.jpg
    That's the 7.5k milestone reward
  • PeppewrmPeppewrm Posts: 1
    Dear kabam
    The most important advantage of this game is that you can play for 5 minutes. Switch off. Play again.

With dungeon you need at least a 30 minutes slot.

Suggestion.
    Ok 12 minutes per room.
    But then you should have the possibility to pause and start again the new room when it is more convenient.
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    I'm not too pissed about the milestones cutoffs since for me, Dungeons is just not that fun of a game mode. I've got the 3k milestone and I'm glad to not have to do it too much. However, I just don't see the reasoning behind not releasing the prestige cutoffs. It won't do anything to hurt Kabam. In fact, it might even have the opposite effect. At least give an explanation behind the reasoning of not releasing the cutoff requirements when in the intial post you said you would
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Taking schedules into consideration, vanquishing blows and rank rewards cannot be incorporated easily into the rough calculation
    Is this the limit you were trying to prevent ****? To prevent us new players from getting that awakening gem in the event that we don't destroy our lives playing vanquishing blows. Pathetic

I actually agree with the direction. If you want that AG then you gotta work for it.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Still no official confirmations on what these cut offs are. Is it really that hard Kabam?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Is this the limit you were trying to prevent ****? To prevent us new players from getting that awakening gem in the event that we don't destroy our lives playing vanquishing blows. Pathetic

I actually agree with the direction. If you want that AG then you gotta work for it.

Everyone wanting the last milestone wants to work and grind to hit it. No one is asking for an 5* AG to be handed to them.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »

What direction?
    I worked my ass of and got where I am in the game with r4 5* and 6* and I'm fairly experienced and old in the game 2 years now so why am I at a detriment?
    Its not like I'm logging in and claiming free infinity dusts. I also have to play dungeons, event quests so its not free....its still a grind just like the 7.5k milestone. I can hit the milestone. I'm perfectly capable. I'm not a new player. I didn't start this game a week ago. So why are a select few given access to a milestone that should be open to all that can hit it? And like someone said, how does a single awakening gem break the game? Its not like its generic
    Well I give up on the entitled A --- Holes and fed up with kabam's incompetence.
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    I apologize in advance for keeping this thread going but please give us better guidance on why you made this decision and what this means for the community moving forward. EVERYBODY agrees that the reason given of new players getting 5* too soon doesnt pass the smell test. You're not going to do anything to change milestones, okay fine but just please give us real guidance on this so we understand where the rules are moving in the future and how we can best build our teams to tale advantage of these great new gameplay modes you're creating.
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    Don't think anyone needs to apologize for keeping the thread going. It shouldn't phase out. They should offer us some legitimate feedback, such as why the prestige gate wasn't communicated? Events clearly spell out you have to be uncollected to get certain levels, or crystals. Why keep this a secret? Do we need to rush to up our prestige before the next event quest or risk missing out on rewards? They lose nothing in letting this information out, actually let's people have another goal to aim for. However, they are content to mislead.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Fugnasty wrote: »
    I apologize in advance for keeping this thread going but please give us better guidance on why you made this decision and what this means for the community moving forward. EVERYBODY agrees that the reason given of new players getting 5* too soon doesnt pass the smell test. You're not going to do anything to change milestones, okay fine but just please give us real guidance on this so we understand where the rules are moving in the future and how we can best build our teams to tale advantage of these great new gameplay modes you're creating.

I'm sure the direction is, if new players get powerful champs, they won't spend any money to progress. I don't think new players would even be able to hit all the milestones. It's BS they made it like this, but after the first couple days, I haven't hit the 5k milestone yet with work and getting someone else with time to play when I can, so I guess it hasn't affected me yet.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    This is my current top 5. My milestones top out at 3K and no 5* crystals for rewards. Please explain to me how I can't handle a higher difficulty simply because i didn't choose to rank up Pheonix, Carnage or Thor Rags, all who have great prestige but do little for actually clearing content. Please respond with more than just copy and paste generic answers that do nothing more than waste our time. I'm honestly trying to understand the benefit of designing it like this and I'm completely at a loss. I won't waste hours upon hours of time coordinating and running dungeons to have my rewards limited for no sensible reason. Ugh I'm furious with this b.s. edb301oj9g2a.png

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

This, so much this. I have a 5/50 max sig GR 4*, a unduped 3/45 Hyperion, a 4/40 Crossbones sig 50 and a 4/40 taskmaster sig40 and a 2/35 unawakened Mephisto (waiting on more T4CC) so I think I would be able to get really far in the dungeons unfortunately I am not allowed to get a 5* Crystal? Stupid.

@zeezee57 @Evangelionlovr

I was in the same boat as you on Day 1... had similar top champs but was also topped out at 3k.

I took the plunge and took two of my 4/40s to 5/50, which brought my prestige above 4,000. That was enough to unlock the 5k milestones and 5* Chaos Crystals.

I'm a little annoyed about having to burn through all of my T4b and glory and use them on 4*, but if you are close on prestige (especially you @zeezee57), it might be worth it.

Side note though, some people who have 4,100 PI and are NOT Uncollected were not seeing the 5* crystals, and I'm not sure if it's because Uncollected matters, if they were calculating PI weirdly, or if the cutoff is actually a little higher than 4k.
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    Fugnasty wrote: »

I'm sure the direction is, if new players get powerful champs, they won't spend any money to progress. I don't think new players would even be able to hit all the milestones. It's BS they made it like this, but after the first couple days, I haven't hit the 5k milestone yet with work and getting someone else with time to play when I can, so I guess it hasn't affected me yet.

This most certainly is the idea. They are a business so it's just a fact of the matter. One day that 5 star awakening gem will be for sale for a couple hundred bucks, and you can bet there won't be a prestige barrier to that offer. Just as the vision offer last week. That's not inherently wrong, they are a business and if they don't make money, this game won't be around. What is wrong, is not communicating the levels in advance, making it appear that all rewards would be on the table. It is wrong to use the argument "you don't want new players progressing too fast to unbalance the game"...when that is clearly not the case.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Also @Kabam Miike and team... I'm not sure your note on milestones resetting the next day is correct.

Yesterday (Science / Tech), I started the day with the 3k milestone, but by the time I ranked up a few champs to get my PI above 4,000, I unlocked the 5k milestone immediately.

I hadn't entered a single dungeon yet at the time, so I wonder if the actual logic is:
    "You will receive the higher milestones tomorrow, if you have already started Dungeon grinding today. If you haven't made any progress towards your milestones today, you will immediately unlock the higher milestones."
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Dizzy wrote: »
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    This is my current top 5. My milestones top out at 3K and no 5* crystals for rewards. Please explain to me how I can't handle a higher difficulty simply because i didn't choose to rank up Pheonix, Carnage or Thor Rags, all who have great prestige but do little for actually clearing content. Please respond with more than just copy and paste generic answers that do nothing more than waste our time. I'm honestly trying to understand the benefit of designing it like this and I'm completely at a loss. I won't waste hours upon hours of time coordinating and running dungeons to have my rewards limited for no sensible reason. Ugh I'm furious with this b.s. edb301oj9g2a.png

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

This, so much this. I have a 5/50 max sig GR 4*, a unduped 3/45 Hyperion, a 4/40 Crossbones sig 50 and a 4/40 taskmaster sig40 and a 2/35 unawakened Mephisto (waiting on more T4CC) so I think I would be able to get really far in the dungeons unfortunately I am not allowed to get a 5* Crystal? Stupid.

@zeezee57 @Evangelionlovr

I was in the same boat as you on Day 1... had similar top champs but was also topped out at 3k.

I took the plunge and took two of my 4/40s to 5/50, which brought my prestige above 4,000. That was enough to unlock the 5k milestones and 5* Chaos Crystals.

I'm a little annoyed about having to burn through all of my T4b and glory and use them on 4*, but if you are close on prestige (especially you @zeezee57), it might be worth it.

Side note though, some people who have 4,100 PI and are NOT Uncollected were not seeing the 5* crystals, and I'm not sure if it's because Uncollected matters, if they were calculating PI weirdly, or if the cutoff is actually a little higher than 4k.

I hear the cutoff is 4200 based on a lot of people surveying their Ally mates.

Even if I R5 my highest possible champ (has to be Ultron over my sig 87 starlord cause SL has garbage prestige) I would still need to dupe my 5* Hyperion and take my Mephisto to R3 to even get close to that.

It's really obnoxious.
    Itempas wrote: »
    I'm not too pissed about the milestones cutoffs since for me, Dungeons is just not that fun of a game mode. I've got the 3k milestone and I'm glad to not have to do it too much. However, I just don't see the reasoning behind not releasing the prestige cutoffs. It won't do anything to hurt Kabam. In fact, it might even have the opposite effect. At least give an explanation behind the reasoning of not releasing the cutoff requirements when in the intial post you said you would
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Also @Kabam Miike and team... I'm not sure your note on milestones resetting the next day is correct.

Yesterday (Science / Tech), I started the day with the 3k milestone, but by the time I ranked up a few champs to get my PI above 4,000, I unlocked the 5k milestone immediately.

I hadn't entered a single dungeon yet at the time, so I wonder if the actual logic is:
    "You will receive the higher milestones tomorrow, if you have already started Dungeon grinding today. If you haven't made any progress towards your milestones today, you will immediately unlock the higher milestones."

They don’t know.
    I’m interested to know how many people with less than 5,500 prestige are willing to grind the Infinity dungeon for 42 days knowing that the 5* awakening gem is not obtainable with out grinding out every vanquishing blow event.

With this limit on milestones you pretty much cannot miss one day of milestones in the dingeons and will have to hit just about every milestone on vanquishing blows.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    VTA92 wrote: »
    I’m interested to know how many people with less than 5,500 prestige are willing to grind the Infinity dungeon for 42 days knowing that the 5* awakening gem is not obtainable with out grinding out every vanquishing blow event.

With this limit on milestones you pretty much cannot miss one day of milestones in the dingeons and will have to hit just about every milestone on vanquishing blows.

I know I won’t get the awakening gem but I would like the higher milestones for the crystals.
  • BowmanCoreBowmanCore Posts: 4
    I’ve defended Kabam a lot in the past but this is ridiculous. I’ve poured a lot of time and money into this game but Kabam has decided my account isn’t powerful enough to be able to buy a 5* with Dark Artifacts. 0hn8tsautc2b.png
    qoz9g7bkx36w.jpeg
    They also claim that they don’t wanna give newer accounts 5*... and then turn around and sell 4/5*s for $40 to anyone willing to fork over. I’m doing the high level dungeons and making it further than my higher prestige partners, but I’m only given the opportunity to buy 4* crystals which don’t even contain champs that would help me progress. This needs to change.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You have a underdeveloped account.