**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chaos rifts worth it?

Are the chaos rifts worth even doing? I’ve gone through the beginner twice now and the normal mode once.... other than the event quest where you 100% it for shards there’s really no other way to get them. The solo/alliance events don’t net you enough between them to open the rifts ( I’ve been hitting 4-5 solo milestones every 22hr event and 1-2 in one run of the arena events) so I’m wondering if they’re even worth doing. If so there should be another way of getting shards as I’m almost 100% through normal and heroic and it seems like a waste.....

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Doing the math out, I think I should be able to get 4, maybe 5 runs of the master rift. That means 4-5 chances at a 5* awakening or t2a. I don't think we should be able to run it many more times than that, and I think the rewards are worth it.

Alliance 3 day events seem to be giving me a decent amount
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Yes the Chaos rifts are worth doing. They are one of the best side quests in the game rewards wise. A HUGE step up from that MODOK BS
  • Options
    Last rift I got a 5* tech awakening gem for SL so I mean u tell me
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Last rift I got a 5* tech awakening gem for SL so I mean u tell me

Taserface :D
  • Options
    xoo0szad2tu8.gif
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    xoo0szad2tu8.gif

Sorry, I'm so sorry, I just keep imagining you waking up in the morning, looking in the mirror and in all seriousness to yourself saying 'You know what would be a really kick-ass name? Taserface!'
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 69
    Man, but do they make you pay to run them! This month's Chaos Event costs more than a full energy recharge (70) to complete even the shortest path on the final map. All of the paths on all of the maps seem to be longer and require 9-18 energy to just get from one enemy to the next, and to effectively be able to run the Rifts you have to complete most or all of the maps to get the stupid shards. That is a staggering number of energy refills, and if you don't buy energy refills you probably couldn't do more than a few of the map difficulties.

This is RIDICULOUS! KABAM, quit trying to milk all our units away on energy refills. That is just low...
  • Options
    May17May17 Posts: 15
    What’s the least reward you can get if you can only accumulate enough shards to run the master level once?
  • Options
    Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    2 t4bc out of master chaos rifts,1 t1 alpha & 1*box out of heroic chaos rifts,1*box & 3* sign stones in normal chaos rifts,t3 teck cats from begginer...bs "chance it";I know they should be seen as rewards but why not one bad run & then a better one...sick of this BS