**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level up advice and Red Hulk question

Hey guys and girls I just pulled a 4*red hulk from a PHC and wondered if he's any good and if he's even worth levelling up?

Additionally I'll have enough resources to bring another one of my 4* to rank 4, could you please help me out which one I should pick...

j3ylq74w0801.png

Comments

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    My advice is to wait. There are some decent champs there, but without a dupe, I think I would wait.

If you're really wanting another r4, your best choice is probably Drax. But RH is near the bottom of the list. It's great to get a 4* from a phc, but that particular one should probably stay at r3.
  • NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
    Thanks for the quick response!

My X-23 is already at r4 (sorry I forgot to mention that)

I plan on going for Winter Soldier in the Arena, is he better than drax?
  • Hey NobleFour,

I have gone ahead and moved this to the correct part of the forums for you :) This is to keep our forums orderly and allows you to get the help you need!
  • NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
    Hey NobleFour,

I have gone ahead and moved this to the correct part of the forums for you :) This is to keep our forums orderly and allows you to get the help you need!

Thanks a lot!
    I'm new to this forum so my apologies for posting in the wrong section.
  • Revan1001Revan1001 Posts: 26
    Red Hulk to r4 with dupe only I think
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I'd rank up Dr. Strange. He is not as good as he once was, but he is still more effective in AQ/AW than some of your other champs will be.
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    None for now, till you dupe them
  • I recommend you upgrade venom
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    R4 Spidergwen
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    As X23 is in R4, go for venom and redhulk. Not too many science heroes can bleed or incinarate. RH does incinerate, its handy. And he will get perfect block chance synergy most prob with venom. Same goes for venom he is among very few cosmic champs that bleed. And the symbiot buff holding is great.
    Both got good health, good attack and most importantly good physical and energy resistance.
    I dont know why people want to wait for better hero. Its all the same for me. You have to wait either now or upgrade. If not, upgrade now and if get better then wait to upgrade that. This way or another you have to wait to upgrade any one of two. And isnt that obvious?
    So i suggest make a good team from what you have now. It will make it easier to get new hero and upgrade material too.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Drax and X23 are your 2 choices here. X23 will take you far with regen, drax will take you far with damage and help some against difficult mechanics cause his double his off medium. Rulk is nothing special, dont waste T4B
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I'd say wait. Drax is a good attacker, but I think there are far better options that you may eventually pull.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    420sam is right, I would pull a few more 4 stars before deciding.
  • Cool
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    As someone who used a duped Red Hulk in the beta testing I would suggest waiting till next update. If they buff him like in the beta he could be insanely good.
    Dupe makes him better but all the new buffs make him great even unduped.
    Luke cage would also be really good if they buff him like in beta.
    I assume they will release the new update with the next solo quest event next month.
    If they do my 5* Red Hulk is going straight to R3 even unduped.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Rulk is going to be buffed in the near future. Save your ISO for now. If you get someone better before the buff comes out use it on them. If the buff comes out and you haven’t gotten anyone better you should level him up