**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should they the characters on the X-Men loading screen?

Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I am just wondering your opinion for the X-Men characters. Thank you for putting your opinion.

Should they the characters on the X-Men loading screen? 32 votes

Yes
68%
A_rock007AjavedVision_41ZzyzxGuyRreNiceImranBaseballguy711SpiderCoolsjal129rockykostonroberto94Av3to_Elitehunterdfmoore26Scarlett_Batpotter1shadow_lurker22TanzaniteCats73Uvrg1111 22 votes
No
25%
Swe_wolfisstakSpeedbumpSpiritOfVengeanceNemesis666Hubris_haterHereticcx234333 8 votes
Some (Put which ones in comment)
6%
My_SuperiorGiorgos23 2 votes

Comments

• Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Yes
    I think they should add the X-Men Characters
    Yes
    What do you guys think?
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Wut
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes.

They should add Bishop and Sabretooth.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Yes
    First, tell me??? Why not??
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes
    Who the fk wants to see those sentinels, its an XMen event, we wanted Xmen on loading screen.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Yes.

They should add Bishop and Sabretooth.

Bro that would be awesome. Bishop should have a persistent charge mechanic that lets him store energy damage or maybe even power! I hope if they do add Sabretooth he wouldn’t be a repeat of Wolvie tho...
    Yes
    Who the fk wants to see those sentinels, its an XMen event, we wanted Xmen on loading screen.

Everyone besides you knew it was the X-Men loading screen and not the Sentinal loading screen
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Sentinels are a huge part of the X-men universe, what’s the big deal? So confused
    Yes
    Sentinels are a huge part of the X-men universe, what’s the big deal? So confused

What I meant was the page with all the people with powers behind Sabertooth and Bishop and they already added Sentinel
  • RreNiceRreNice Posts: 2
    Yes
    Other champs listed are; Omega Red, Armour, Emma Frost, Mimic, Legion, Sunspot
  • RreNiceRreNice Posts: 2
    Yes
    There's one more I can't make out, initials E.S.
    Yes
    RreNice wrote: »
    There's one more I can't make out, initials E.S.

Don't know who that is
  • Yes
    They should bring in Legion.. would be dope... Shadow King? Hell, throw Aubrey Plaza's "Lenny/Shadow King" into the CoC!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No
    Maybe if they were put into the MCU then kabam would give them more spotlight.