**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What keeps you playing the game?

13»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I love Marvel and I love the game. I've also invested a great deal of time, money, and energy into it, as well as built connections with the people I play with. If the day ever came I didn't love it, I would have no issues walking away. Thankfully, that day hasn't come.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    For the new MCU people added. Please add ebony and cull plz!
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    edited May 2018
    juat the fact that with my little help I can honor the effort my alliance members are doing right now. I have alliance members that could leave for a better alliance and they keep playing with us...

But surely the programmers and creatives are way far from that...

Take for instance the life recovery thing...
    I keep having those small +5 or more numbers dancing around my heroes but no recovery at all... just cornered one enemy today and then dashed back all the way to my side recover at least 1 or 2% of life bar, but NO, nothing at all changed.
  • ClerreckClerreck Posts: 35
    I'm having trouble finding the reason to play the game. My alliance crashed after the introduction of wars season and the sentinels joining AQ, had 6 players quitting and the alliance just got desovled. The new events is great but there is to many at the same time. And it's hurting the Alliance when doing AQ, and AW cuz people are focused on so much els. In my alliance after infinity dust came out people all most stopped playing arena, so now it's even a problem getting the 1k loyalty a day from helping. And with the weekly donations the need to keep grinding while kabam throws more and more at you with out really doing anything with the rewards, gold basic and so on. But gives us deals like gold crystal half price so they can earn more and more. Honestly I think I have come to a drop point in this game, I might retire soon and find another game.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Emergency maintenance lmao.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Nothing, i have quit my alliance and just login everyday for trials/dungeons etc
  • I think it's the need to upgrade all my champs.. And the ongoing collection just won't ssstoooopp!!! Make it sssstttoooooooppp!!!!! I do love the game though.. in love with the design and all the colorful champions... It's F@#*ing fantastic!
  • BlindChickenBoyBlindChickenBoy Posts: 22
    I have left my 14mil alliance and joined a small 3mil. I log in and do Eq and trying to 100% act 5. Deleting the game off my phone and only playing for a couple hours in the evenings has helped a lot with me refocusing on work and things that actually mean something in life rather than completely focusing on a game (setting your alarm to move in aq or aw). Playing at my own pace with no real alliance commitments has allowed me to start enjoying the game more.
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    I'm a terrible poker player and don't know when to fold.