**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

looking for alliance

Hi,
Looking for an active friendly alliance. I am able to clear my path in aq map3/4. Last aw experience was tier 8/9. Im currently working on skill but have yet to find a place that will help me to brig my champs at a decent level. No problem having line. Anyone willing to take me in?ol6wej96qrug.png

Comments

• xafixafi Posts: 13
    hi, would you be interested in joining us? we win most of our wars and run map 2 and 3. qdc3qijc5y07.jpg
    my Line is: 3xafi.
  • I am more interestes in map 4 during placement and map 3 durin attack. Dont really see map 2 very usefull sorry.
    np, thanks.
  • TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    We might have a spot for you if you’re still looking. Message me on line: kungpaomatthew
  • JC35ThorJC35Thor Posts: 9
    Got a spot for you in W E T. Message me on Line JC35Thor
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    I am more interestes in map 4 during placement and map 3 durin attack. Dont really see map 2 very usefull sorry.

That’s exactly what we do for now, until everyone is ready for Map 5. (Which is actually easier than Map 4)... But we have a spot for you. Add me in-game and on Line: bigdaddyrva

If you get in today before 2:30pm, you’ll be eligible for SA rewards next week, and we were saving crystals for this one. So we are opening today at 4:00pm EST. You need to join before 3:00pm EST. Let me know.
  • Cross__HawkCross__Hawk Posts: 126
    Europe based alliance.
    We want ONLY ACTIVE PLAYERS around lvl 50 with at least 11 4* champs rank 4 lvl 40 or 5* champs rank 2 lvl 35 OR HIGHER (to be locked in AQ and AW).
    We do 3 wars per week and 5 AQ per series, map 4.4.4.3.3. is our target once we have full team.
    For more info add me on Line App:
    Cross_Hawk