**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

9.5MIL//Gold 3//5x5 Expert AQ//Line required//LF 1-3 replacements

We're a relatively new alliance that has quickly grown into a decently effective alliance (so they tell me). After almost four months, we've outgrown a few of our members skill and looking to replace 1-3, maybe more for potential merger.

What We Do
Events - no mandatory minimums. SA weekly (21-40%), rank in Item Use and Completion - participation required.
Alliance Quest - 5x5 (yes, donations) - scores us around 80-90mil (Expert tier). Looking for guys who can run some map 5 during War to stay in Expert.
Alliance Wars - 3x weekly. Currently Gold 3 on tier 11. Main focus once it's Season rewards.

Adult-oriented and pretty laid back, but serious and active competitors. Anyone interested in being a part of a growing alliance, feel free to make contact and we can discuss future possibilities. I'm a patient man.

Line required. Hit me up there or in-game if you want to talk.. ButOfCorpse
oz382oxfcaj5.png

Comments