**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I pulled Blade!

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
So I've had a 5* skill gem, 60 skill stones, and 99 generic stones waiting for a long time for Blade. I never thought I would actually get him, but just yesterday my friend spun my basic 5* crystal and somehow it landed on Blade :). The problem is, I only have 200k gold, and probably only 50 iso chunks- and none are skill or basic. What should be my plan of attack? Currently waiting for item use on Sunday so I can pump into his sig, but should I use everything on a champ that will take forever to rank up? And any advice on how best to get more iso and gold quickly?

Comments

• Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Uh yeah! Blade is awesome. Run the new eq in a few days and get some iso to level him up
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I hate you..lol... seriously though Congrats. Just work on the new eq and do arena. I bought 7-8 featured Sparks crystals and didn't get him then yesterday I pulled him from a random 5*crystal.. good day but low on tech t4cc..oh well.
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    Act 4 runthrough ?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    A_rock007 wrote: »
    Act 4 runthrough ?

Could work, but I've already 100%, and it costs so much energy...and it's really boring. I'd rather work on exploring act 5, but with the the eq coming I'll prob do that first. Still wondering if I should use all my generic stones on him tho?
  • Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Act 4 runthrough ?

Could work, but I've already 100%, and it costs so much energy...and it's really boring. I'd rather work on exploring act 5, but with the the eq coming I'll prob do that first. Still wondering if I should use all my generic stones on him tho?

definitly, use all your sigs on him. WAIT NO USE THEM ON FALCON
    Lol JK
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Act 4 runthrough ?

Lol JK

@Lex_Luger21 I've still got an unduped sparky and sl, and have yet to pull any other god tiers. Still a good idea to use all of them? 5 star generic stones are quite rare. I want to know what a healthy sig level would be for blade
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Act 4 runthrough ?

Lol JK

@Lex_Luger21 I've still got an unduped sparky and sl, and have yet to pull any other god tiers. Still a good idea to use all of them? 5 star generic stones are quite rare. I want to know what a healthy sig level would be for blade

Blade is hands down the best champion in the game. Max his sig, Max his rank, max his level. I hope one day to pull him myself. I missed on 5 blade crystals. I have everything waiting for him to go straight to r5 and get his sig to 150. Congrats on the great pull.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Someone told me once that blade was equal to x23.... lol

Maybe from a healing and damage output point. But danger sense is clutch. Blade>x-23.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Ur friend opened ur crystal for u. That's account sharing. You will be banned now.
  • JincXJincX Posts: 12
    Pump everything into blade. It will boost his sig ability and increase prestige. He’s got one of the best prestige for a 5 star.