**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Birthday Presents to the players

iGalaxianLordiGalaxianLord Posts: 4
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I wish Kabam will/should gift players on their birthdays! Something as this is one kind of game which requires players to spend a lot of time on this game so there should be some present for the player as appreciation and celebration.
Most of us are playing this game since the launch and have given years now to the game, and I feel this will be a good initiative as now a days this game has started feeling like Money Making Machine of Kabam.
I don't want to sound greedy or demanding or begging but I felt like sharing my thoughts. As I work in the Technology and Customer Service field, I feel no business is bigger than their Customers. They help it grow!
-iGalaxianLord

Comments

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Nah they’d just do a “birthday deal” instead that gives you a 6* blade...for a million dollars. Wonder how many people would buy that tbh.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Sure. I'd love to give kabam a bit more of my personal info. I trust them. What could go wrong?

Dread it
    Run front it
    You must still dew it
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    That would be pretty nice. Maybe like

lvl 1-10, 2* Crystal
    lvl 11-20, Premium Crystal
    lvl 21-30, 3* Crystal
    lvl 31-40, 4* Crystal
    lvl 41-50, 4* Crystal + 500 5* Shards
    lvl 51-60, 4* Crystal + 1000 5* Shards
    lvl 60+, 4* Crystal + 2500 5* Shards

So that smaller leveled players don't get a 5* without work. Just a thought... :-)

too late a lot of the low lvl players have 5 stars this wouldn't be added in anyway
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    @cx234333 my sister just downloaded the game, and I swear if she gets a 5* (or even a 4*) before she gets to, what, level 20 or something, I am gonna have a fit here.

I literally just got mine probably two or three months ago? And eventually got another one, but those take work.

That being said, I would hope that a special reward system like this could happen one day, but maybe for higher leveled players.
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    got two 4 stars on my second account i am lvl 17
    cx234333 wrote: »
    got two 4 stars on my second account i am lvl 17

Wow :/
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    It wouldn't work mainly because you do not want to give personal info to Kabam,*cough cough (Facebook)* and the other reason why is because people will probably find a way to cheat and get the rewards daily.
    Avetrex2 wrote: »
    It wouldn't work mainly because you do not want to give personal info to Kabam,*cough cough (Facebook)* and the other reason why is because people will probably find a way to cheat and get the rewards daily.

Although I don't see an issue with giving a month and date (not year), I can see where you are coming from. Sadly that is completely possible since some people feel the need to be dishonest to the system etc...
  • Sure. I'd love to give kabam a bit more of my personal info. I trust them. What could go wrong?

They may already be having it..
  • TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    Because there's so much damage to be done by knowing someone's birthday, amirite?
  • WarkinkWarkink Posts: 2
    Man this game should give all the same - to the players that play at least 3 times a week
  • WarkinkWarkink Posts: 2
    It’s all bull some players put money into the game and have more then others the point of the game should be put work to get far not put money that’s cheating
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I have suggested this before too. There are many companies that give tangible gifts for bdays - coffee, ice cream etc that actually cost the company. Giving a virual gift such as crystals or shards cost almost nothing to the company.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    this should be put into the game. a lot of players new and old would like this!
    flygamer wrote: »
    I have suggested this before too. There are many companies that give tangible gifts for bdays - coffee, ice cream etc that actually cost the company. Giving a virual gift such as crystals or shards cost almost nothing to the company.

oops, *virtual* gift
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    ya i can go for that idea :)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    That would be pretty nice. Maybe like

lvl 1-10, 2* Crystal
    lvl 11-20, Premium Crystal
    lvl 21-30, 3* Crystal
    lvl 31-40, 4* Crystal
    lvl 41-50, 4* Crystal + 500 5* Shards
    lvl 51-60, 4* Crystal + 1000 5* Shards
    lvl 60+, 4* Crystal + 2500 5* Shards

So that smaller leveled players don't get a 5* without work. Just a thought... :-)

I like, Kabam please take notice. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam DK @Kabam Rose @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I don't really like the idea of getting a birthday present, just because many of the people who play games which require a birth date put in a false one.
    I don't really like the idea of getting a birthday present, just because many of the people who play games which require a birth date put in a false one.

once you choose a bday it would be locked in like your profile name so you couldnt change it. you could put in a false one if you wanted, but would still receive one gift per year.
  • kingbkingb Posts: 84
    yeah!