**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Horde Alliance Looking for Player (Gold 2 Season for AW last season, AQ 54333 & 55333 alternate)

The Horde alliance is currently looking for one more good player to add to our team. Line is required for communication. We hit SA every week, usually getting in the 20-40% reward range, with no holding required. We came in 367th place last week for AQ and moved up to the expert tier. Only official requirements are full participation in AQ and AW, and following instructions on which paths to take in harder events, plus donations 46,700 gold, 8,800 battlechips, and 4,200 loyalty a week. I'd say about 120k minimum roster strength preferred, but we could use a boss killer as well if someone is looking to relax a bit after being in a 5x alliance like some of our members. I grew from 140k to 220k in just 4 months here. Message me on Line: notamutant.

Comments

• Hi i am interested on joined ur alliance i am a skilled player that has experience in map 5 and very war focused . My rating is low because i sold some of my champs . I am ready to give the donations and am willing to devote my time to ur alliance .48934276ptxu.png
  • If helpful i also completed the chadwicks challenge wxer5vk00loq.png
  • My line id is marksmanlobo