Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

REIGN - up to 6 spots for those hungry to keep growing

REIGN is an extremely active, well-organized, and rapidly climbing 9.5M+ alliance looking for up to 6 great additions to progress with us (individuals or small group). If you're a great fighter and hungry to keep advancing, we'd love to have you join our fun, lively, & mature group.

ABOUT US:
• 5x5 expert in AQ (100M+ wkly)
• AW 3x per week, top of Gold 2, likely Gold 1 next season
• High ranked rewards in SA weekly (6% bracket or better)
• No event mins, but always hit final except for Arena-related (at least t1a)
• Discord app for coordination & chat

ABOUT YOU:
• Active, daily grinder (ideally 4500+ prestige)
• Friendly and communicates well
• Strong fighter, uncollected and able to clear AQ/AW lanes with minimal deaths/items
• Preferably US timezones (or equivalent)

INTERESTED? LET'S CHAT:
• In-Game-Name: SWGOH Mos Def
• Discord: mosdef1981#0118
• Line: mosdef1981
• CHQ: SWGOH Mos Def#1DCH

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Options
    SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    To clarify - not a rebuilding situation, we are still 30/30 and handling our business but some are thinking about retiring and others just aren’t communicating at the level we need and expect. We’ve got a solid group and are well organized and motivated to keep climbing.
  • Options
    Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Hi. Was wondering whats the weekly donations. I checked your alliance. You dont have any open spots. Thanks
  • Options
    Hi @Spidey1717, donations are the minimum for covering maps 5x5 (134k gold, 30k bchips, 12.5k loyalty per week). You’re right we’re currently at 30/30 but looking to make some swap outs for great players/communicators. Happy to chat more, please reach out on one of the apps I mentioned
  • Options
    JoesekiJoeseki Posts: 53
    Contact me in game please - IGN joeseki I'm the leader of [!Blam]Shodan, and I"m folding the alliance because I no longer want to herd cats. I have a core group of players that want to stay together, maybe we have a fit.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    and i also want a place to grow, getting sick of jumping around to weak alliances.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    sent you line message just now.
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    I have the same issue as you Roberto. Been hopping groups cause none are a good fit, they oversell and underperform
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    hey @Jehuty001 I'd be happy to chat with you about our group, promise I won't oversell ya ;-).

feel free to reach out on any of the chat apps I mentioned or send me your contact info.
  • Options
    Looking for more, come join us and let’s get this new season started off right!
  • Options
    Oh and just to clarify in case anyone's concerned... we're a full alliance at 30/30 and will stay that way as we transition a few folks out, so this isn't a rebuilding situation.
  • Options
    Looking for folks to join after current AQ cycle