**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any chance of gold realms coming back?

Philly7788Philly7788 Posts: 18
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
In the original gold realm I was able to save up around 4mil gold, and it probably lasted me about 6 months. The last gold realm wasn't as fruitful, but I was still able to stockpile a bit. Now that it's gone, though, I seem to be stuck in a rut. I don't have time to run arena like some people, the t4b arena is about as much as I can do. Without gold realms or arena, how are you supposed to get gold in this game? I run through heroic and master event quests, and story when I can, but these give such a small amount of gold it takes a month to get enough to rank anyone. I'm so broke, i have t4cc expiring because I can't get enough gold to rank more than 1 champ a month. It's not a fun problem to have. Am I missing out on something? What do you other non arena grinders do for gold?

Comments

• Options
    Kjizzle55Kjizzle55 Posts: 17
    I don't have a gold getting suggestion other than Arena grinding. And TOTALLY agree with wanting the gold realm to return. With as much money as some of us put into this game couldn't gold realms just be a regular thing?
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I support this thread. Everyone I know that isn't a hardcore grinder is having same issue recently. Iso and Cats expiring or being sold for pennies.
  • Options
    I find arena to be a really easy way to get gold and using BC on Uncollected Arena crystals. I get so much gold from these crystals it actually makes me angry (I already have so much surplus gold I would much rather get units). I often get 25,000 and 50,000 gold from one crystal. You don't have to do a ton of rounds in arena to get a decent amount of gold.
  • Options
    ThanatosDKThanatosDK Posts: 2
    It has been ages since last Gold realm. We need it soon. Come on Kabam ... please make some communication on this subject. Silence is not a good strategy.
  • Options
    cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    stop begging for it
  • Options
    ThanatosDKThanatosDK Posts: 2
    beg beg beg beg ;-)