Options

GAME DOWN May 7 [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    So in other words, no compensation for this.
  • Options
    Vintage773Vintage773 Posts: 61
    Suggestion: add another day or two to the event/store to compensate for the last outages. Would make up for the people who missed milestones on account of the down times.
  • Options
    MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Lost a load of points and champs on cool down. Not wasting units to recharge for Kabams errors so gonna have to miss milestones
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    The amount of time the game is down is getting more ridiculous by the day. Kabam you know many do not support you. Surely you aren’t stupid enough to just let this game go down due to lack of communication and magnitude of bugs and glitches
  • Options
    cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    now others will suffer just like some of us did last week
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Considering the bugs and performance issues that are making the experience of playing the game quite bad. It may be time to shut the game down for a few hrs even a day or two and get things fix.
    Communicate what will be done and explain the situation. The vast majority of players would be glad to see this happening and will support it.
    Sometimes its better to fix was is broken before it become unfixable.
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Considering the bugs and performance issues that are making the experience of playing the game quite bad. It may be time to shut the game down for a few hrs even a day or two and get things fix.
    Communicate what will be done and explain the situation. The vast majority of players would be glad to see this happening and will support it.
    Sometimes its better to fix was is broken before it become unfixable.
    100% agree plus it will give the crazy grinders a needed to find out what the sun feels like in this summertime weather that we rarely get in the UK
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Well might need to change my name the game is going downhill and I ain't injecting more cash for a broken product.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Verzz wrote: »
    Nope the silence has been deafening as usual about server outage compensation

Actually it hasn't. They have stated, as in the past, that they will consider compensation only after they discover the reasons for the outages and fix them.

Translation: they have no idea what is wrong, how long it will take to figure out and as long as they have no idea about these things nothing will be done. Sorry if it sounds like I have no faith in them but that is a totally canned response that means less and less as time goes by while constant server outages keep happening to the point that it is quickly dwindling to nothing more than lip service.

Actually, they do and they have. In the past, they have fixed these issues and given compensation. I don't care that you don't have faith, but I'm just curious why you are here if you don't.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,782 ★★★★★
    Still very unreliable with patchy connection during almost every round of arena.
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Should we start taking bets on how many emergency shutdowns happen before Saturday?