**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lost account

Hi all, I have 3 accounts and have lost access for some reason I've contacted kabam and they need last 2 purchases made from that account. I looked through payment history but it doesn't tell you which payments were made from which account. Is there a way to tell. They keep closing thread anyone able to help. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    I don’t think there is
    Unless you bought Units
    Then just check the Price
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Aren't there transaction #'s? For each purchase.
    🤔
    I did not know that.
    So maybe
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    The purchase are done from google / Apple email so look for purchase history in Google Play store / Apple Game center . If you have not linked your Google/Apple account to MCOC then god bless you .
  • LekaLeka Posts: 10
    The purchase history doesn't tell you which account a purchase is made from it just lists purchase history.
    Any mods able to give advice?
  • Hi Leka,

Please include any potential purchases along with your with your response to the team. Make sure to note the other accounts and included required information so that they can verify the purchases.
    Hi kabam ahab, I don't remember the last 2 purchases I've made. I have 3 accounts and use the same credit card to purchase units, the receipts I get doesn't tell you which account the purchase was made from. I explain this to the team but they just close the thread.
    I've asked them if it was possible to let me know the dates/time the last purchases were made so I can find the receipts and send it to them, they just close the thread. I've spent a lot of money on the account and want it back is there anyway you guys can help?
    I've tried 8 to 9 times to retrieve my account but it doesn't seem as if the response team wants to help.
    It doesn't help when your not dealing with the same person.
    Mods?? I don't know how to tag a person on my response.
  • Hi Leka,

Make sure to include all purchases as well as associated account's with contacting the team. As you will need to follow up with them directly, I am going to close this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.