**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down

Hi to all!
My question is about rank down tickets. New champs keep arriving and I'm wondering why those tickets are not available in store?
So far we got only few for limited time after big mistake made by kabam. Any chances to make that happen?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Again, no. Unless champions are majorly changed or nerfed like they did in the 12.0 update, which is something that players don't want to happen again
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    No
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    one does not simply ask for rank down tickets
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    No rank down tickets. Make rank up resources more available.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Sigh. We should have a forum not that aanswers the people who ask the same question over and over agian. No we dont need rankdown tickets. People keep asking and I just reply with the same message everytime. It's getting very old.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need 4 star rank down tickets badly.

Kabam please add a random 4 star rank down ticket to the uncollected monthly rewards
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Kabam please add a random 4 star rank down ticket to the uncollected monthly rewards

No. Just because you make poor rank up decisions, doesn't mean they need to be added to UC EQ's. They aren't needed at all. Horrible idea.
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Rado666 wrote: »
    So far we got only few for limited time after big mistake made by kabam. Any chances to make that happen?
    yes, there are many chances for big mistakes by kabam to happen. just be patient, is not as uncommon as one would think

The OG RDT's stemmed from 12.0 Nerf. They were for the champs that got nerfed. I hope they never come back. No need for them. Do some research before ranking.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    no
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »

No. Just because you make poor rank up decisions, doesn't mean they need to be added to UC EQ's. They aren't needed at all. Horrible idea.

Lol i dont make poor ranking decisions. I have 85 4 stars. Good try
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Stop ranking 4 stars. I have more rank 3 5 stars than I do rank 5 4 stars. Lol
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    ask for rank up tickets instead
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    At this stage of the game I can't see how specific RDTs for 5/50 4*s and 3/35 5*s could possibly hurt anyone, and would be very useful for those of us badly hurt by RNG. I don't think there's much of an argument for taking an R4 5* down though.
    is not necesarily about ranking the wrong champ. i could have ranked a good 4* , but you bet i'd rankdown to move over when i pull the 5* version

This is exactly why RDT's shouldn't be in the game. Whats the point in earning resources if you can just move them around.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    is not necesarily about ranking the wrong champ. i could have ranked a good 4* , but you bet i'd rankdown to move over when i pull the 5* version

This is exactly why RDT's shouldn't be in the game. Whats the point in earning resources if you can just move them around.

Why shouldn't you be able to move resources around that you've earned? That makes no sense.
  • AleSnakeAleSnake Posts: 20
    the rank-down tickets is acceptable if Kabam does a massive nerf on champs and affects a lot of players, like they did when they give the tickets to us for the first time. If you rank-up a bad champion, it's your choice, Kabam doesn't any fault.

in order to move resources around, you need to have said resources in the first place. so you still have to earn some. or what, are you going to have only one ranked champ at a time?

i can have a hundred rankdown tickets, but if i only have a hundred 4*s and a hundred 5*s, i could switch them around and rank as much as i want, but if i only have enough cats to have two ranked 4*s and two 5*s at the same time, in the end i am still left with two and two. that's what happens when you just move resources around without earning more.

It takes all the strategy out of the game. If you have RDT's then you don't think about who to rank because you can fall back on the RDT's. Or if you get a 5*, then you rank down 4*'s to rank up the 5*. No point in trying to earn other resources.
    Then you have the solo events. Everyone waits until level up and which ever advancement solo event to use the RDT's to get the rewards. No actual effort put into it. Just using the RDT loophole.
    Then you have everyone else complaining that they don't get enough RDT's or they are based on class or need 5* RDT's or they cost to much or didn't give back their gold etc.. no ones ever happy with is or isn't given. Leave out of the game.
    Stop ranking 4 stars. I have more rank 3 5 stars than I do rank 5 4 stars. Lol

Good try i have 20 rank 3 5 stars and close 45 5 stars overall 😂