**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME DOWN May 8 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    This is why I don't do the dungeon anymore. I get overly agitated with this. My only coping mechanism is to not do it anymore.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    helloguys wrote: »
    helloguys wrote: »
    Keep merging threads, and deleting comments which speak the truth. That's kabam style. 😁

They merge Threads because it's their job to keep the Forum organized. Not much to say. Server went down. They'll have it back up I'm sure.

Bro, they make millions a month. Can they not get better servers? Weekly server crashes are not healthy for this game. Once, twice. It's okay. More than that, you gotta fix this issue.

Can they get better servers? I don't know. I don't know what is causing the issue, what they're using, what their budget is, or any details for that matter. Just stating the facts. Servers go down. They'll fix it as soon as they can.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    The amount of times this game has gone down lately is quite embarrassing for a company that makes 25 mil a month. Can we get compensation for this? Sorry is not enough this time!
  • ChanfsChanfs Posts: 54
    With all the emergency maintenance going on recently, many players lost their dungeon points due to not able to finish the room caused by maintenance. I experienced once before and it feels really upset afterwards. The points should be calculated based on finishing the room you current in or at least the room that you completed before the maintenance. It is no fault on our side when the server keeps having error all the time.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Emergency Maintenence, how expected
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    War, AQ, dungeons....terrible, terrible, terrible
  • RichFailleRichFaille Posts: 40
    I am very, very frustrated with the Dungeon play as well. I have now been kicked out of no less than 4 dungeons from Emergency maintenance, or the lag being so ridiculous that we could not finish 2 floors. Every single time I go into dungeons my game starts acting ridiculous
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    No one ikows it wuld happen
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    If people were able to anticipate stuff going down unexpectedly there'd be no such thing as tech support/technicians.

Do you also scream at your mechanic when your car unexpectedly breaks down because he didn't tell you your car would be breaking down?
  • AtreidesAtreides Posts: 1
    Manutence during dungeon and loose the match.... Ufff
  • AtreidesAtreides Posts: 1
    Uff.....
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Hey everyone -

Merged threads together on this matter. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, but please note we are working as quickly as possible to get the game up and running again.

Can y’all please work as quickly as possible to make sure they don’t go down again?? I feel like y’all just pulling out some electrical tape and patching things together. It’s a daily and constant issue that needs a serious overhaul. Extended maintenance doesn’t fix it. Regular Tuesday maintenance doesn’t fix it. Emergency maintenance does nothing. The next day or 2 things are down again. Heck we’ve had emergency maintenance right after the scheduled maintenance. It’s just ridiculous at this point.
    I have guys getting fed up and leaving our ally. And recruiting is extremely hard because of all the people walking away. I’m just so frustrated at the constant cycle of us getting screwed, y’all apologizing, and nothing changing.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    honestly this is just embarrassing I've been playing this game for 2 and a half years now and i think beside 12.0 patch this got to be the worst, every week its a new bug or random emergency outage, and some people invested a lot in this game that's why its hard to quit but at some point i think people are going to be like enough is enough.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    This is one of the few games I've played that has so many problems but yet never gives their players anything for all the things we lose during these emergency maintenance times that has been happening way way too often. Anything would be good, even 300 4* shards just a way to show you guys actually care.
    Three days in a row right as trials refresh, not a progrAmmer but you may find a correlation there. But hey we will just let my best dungeon team rot and refresh for 48 hours. You guys are worse then the Cleveland Browns! And I didn’t think that was even possible!

Don’t know if you noticed but when the game came up again there was a new crystal offer in our mail. Maybe a correlation to pushing new mail out? @Kabam Vydious
    DukeZman wrote: »
    Three days in a row right as trials refresh, not a progrAmmer but you may find a correlation there. But hey we will just let my best dungeon team rot and refresh for 48 hours. You guys are worse then the Cleveland Browns! And I didn’t think that was even possible!

Don’t know if you noticed but when the game came up again there was a new crystal offer in our mail. Maybe a correlation to pushing new mail out? @Kabam Vydious

Not likely. The game went down before the push. They're always rolled over at 10 a.m. Pacific.
    Hey All,

As you know, we don't start conversations on compensation until we're 100% certain that the issue will not arise again. Currently, we're still investigating what the cause of these outages occurring more than usual is, and are working to get that fixed. After we have that fixed, we can look into how everybody was affected by these outages, and can come up with an appropriate resolution.

We're not ignoring it, but want to get everything fixed and back to normal first!

The compensation is right and appreciated but it’s just a bandaid. Things go down again not too much later. The compensation doesn’t eliminate the frustration of not being able to play and enjoy a game you love. The only thing keeping me here is all I’ve invested. I almost can’t stand playing anymore because of all the issues. Can you plz use the feedback back to the appropriate people that we just want a game that works.

Not likely. The game went down before the push. They're always rolled over at 10 a.m. Pacific.

Ok. Well I dunno anything about how these things work, just brainstorming since no one at Kabam is doing any brainstorming apparently
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    I really want kabam to take a look at how this affects the whole game when it goes down unexpectedly. This is a global game and everyone plays at different times. We don't all play at the same time cause of life and social obligations but it's quite frustrating to say the least when the game has become unreliable to stay up a month without these emergency maintenances.

Aq, aw, eq, trails, arena and arena are all affected by this when we use pots and revives and energy refills and boosts to do what we do. Kabam used to give out compensation so why don't they anymore?

If you do a survey of how happy we are the majority will say they are not. Not because of lack of content or anything but because the game is always going down.

Please for the love of God get your game team, support team and managers and upper management together and sort this out! Clearly something on your end isn't working and needs to be fixed!

Get new servers or developers or programmers or something because this is a new record for the amount of times this game has gone down.

And I'm not even talking about the bugs that never get fixed or get worse after each update yet..

Tldr; kabam really needs to get the game sorted asap and compensate us for a game a lot of us put money into that doesn't work a lot of times
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Yup we lost champs, over 3000 points, and some revives mid Dungeon 5 run to this nonsense. So pissed at this game right now? The least they should do is drop that 5* AG crystal price by at least half.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    Over the past week we have had about 4 emergency maintenance shutdowns. Though none of them have been long they are becoming frequent and frustrating given the frequency. I would expect some compensation, nothing crazy but perhaps a few energy refills, some shards ect. Am I reaching for the stars here or do others agree? (of course what only matters is what Kabam thinks about them, well shall see)

Ok. Well I dunno anything about how these things work, just brainstorming since no one at Kabam is doing any brainstorming apparently

Well, I don't have any more insight than anyone else. I don't think it's a matter of them not brainstorming. It's their job, so I'm sure they're looking at it. A one-time or isolated occurrence is something that can be resolved and watched. Multiple times, you have to look at the factors surrounding it more closely and see what triggers the occurrences in terms of underlying.
    It's not the usual traffic-guiding sever situation from what I gather. It's more complex than that because so much is tied up into the server. I assume it has some sort of fail safe that shuts it down if there is a threshold for issues caused. It's been a full month so far, lots of content and traffic, so the possibility of something overloading or malfunctioning is higher. I think it's just been a busy month for the server.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Why do I get penalized after a network issue caused by YOUR maintenance??

Ridiculous
  • CaseClosedPLKCaseClosedPLK Posts: 13
    edited May 2018
    I was in dungeon 6, room 3
    It gives about 6800 points.
    I did it with a random and we were easily going to complete room 3, we could have got to room 5.
    I log back in after the ‘emergency maintenance’ and see that I have got 1655 points for not compelling room 3. That is ridiculous, what you guys think and could I possibly get those rewards or something?
    I am not pleased.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Damn, i missed the daily Emergency Maintenance