**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons Freezing [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Just got locked out with time running out yet again. Gonna miss last milestone again due to the game constantly messing dungeons up.

Last 2 hours of each day's run, which is when I have time to do few rooms, is the hot spot for game errors causing problems. Either emergency maintenance or locked out od dungeon rooms. Gonna miss rewards through zero fault of my own.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Is this being fixed? I'm losing points every day when I can't finish milestones.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    This is still not fixed and I'm losing points because I can't finish in time.
  • KCMickKCMick Posts: 7
    Could never get in last two dungeons. After reloading, select "go" and get taken to main room. Select dungeon chat under social and just takes to lobby. ejw25sy1vvcj.png
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I will now miss out on rewards again because of this issue that keeps ocurring.
  • Deadw00dDeadw00d Posts: 3
    I'm having the same issue. Looked over many other post just like this. Why haven't you replied KABAM???????????????????? Kind of a big issue.
    There better be dust/red gem compensation and champ refreshes. This is ridiculous.
    And I haven't seen a single response from Kabam on any threads revealing this issue.
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    I couldn't get my final milestone because of this. I was at 6800 and i want my last milestone. This is completely unacceptable.
  • Kicked out of dungeon and it won’t let me back in 1k points short of last milestone
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    + 1
  • Same jus happened I was only 1k from my last milestone
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    I will now miss out on rewards again because of this issue that keeps ocurring.

I agree. Everyone will be missing rewards because of this. We need compensation for this (maybe 5 Star shards, infinity Dust, darkness artifacts, etc.)
  • trcischmutcitrcischmutci Posts: 8
    I wasn't able to log in to the dungeon and a was kicked back to the home page.So I couldn't reach the final milestone.
    I use LG G4,android 6.0,latest version of the game
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    Missed the last milestone by 500 points..... I got the same error 5 times trying to find a match.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Got to room 1, neither I nor teammate were visible. Backed out now I’m stuck in the The continue to home screen loop again.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Can someone please give us any kind of response
  • KY_KidKY_Kid Posts: 3
    The problem started a couple days ago intermittently but now it's happened the last three times I tried to play. I'll pick my team then choose the option to get a partner. A partner is chosen and when we enter the dungeon, I can't see my players or my partners players. We can sometimes text each other but not always. Nothing happens until it finally times out. On occasion, I have left the dungeon and can't gat back in at all. In all cases, I can reuse the champs but I have to wait 10-15 minutes before it times out. I've missed out on hitting all milestones due to this problem. I play on an iPhone X.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are aware of an issue causing players to be unable to enter or continue dungeons. We are working on a fix and will update you as soon as there is more information to share. Thanks for your patience!
  • trcischmutcitrcischmutci Posts: 8
    edited May 2018
    When I want to leave dungeon,because i wasn't send to the room.Internet connection problem pops up,and after restart I've always been kicked to the home page
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    Just tried to play dungeons, not working. Kept sending me back to the home screen and when i did enter dungeon 6 the defender ratings were in their 100's, still couldnt play though.
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    Just tried to play dungeons, not working. Kept sending me back to the home screen and when i did enter dungeon 6 the defender ratings were in their 100's, still couldnt play though.
  • atlas666atlas666 Posts: 2
    Having the same issue. I'm on samsung galaxy s7 android version 6.0.1. It's been like this for 2 days for sure now, maybe 3 for me
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Same problem just now with iPhone 7. What’s up @Kabam Miike how are we going to get our awakening gem if dungeons don’t work. Plus will dungeons count towards vanquishing blows?
  • IPooEwoksIPooEwoks Posts: 1
    Same here, I made a party and someone joined my party to start the dungeon. then when we entered the champions were on the 100s and I couldn't do anything so I went to home and then back to the dungeons. However, every time I pressed the continue button it sent me to home instead. Now I can't continue my dungeon.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Series of events.
    1. Did matchmaking, didn't seem to find a partner so I was going to exit and rented
    2. Connection issue came up on screen so I exited game and came back
    3. Saw a dungeon had been created so tried to enter the but instead went to main screen
    4. Chat for dungeon was open and other person had same problem, also timer counted down on main screen
    5. After it ended my champs were locked (happened 3 times now)
    6. It happened around the time I was due a free crystal (4 hour one) if that makes a difference
  • this is happening for me as well
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are aware of an issue causing players to be unable to enter or continue dungeons. We are working on a fix and will update you as soon as there is more information to share. Thanks for your patience!

For those of us unable to reach milestones because of this, will you be providing the max rewards for the day?
  • 6547many6547many Posts: 22
    Yeah I gave up on the dungeons way to much of a pain in my a** super frustrating. But don't expect much more from this game. There is always something wrong.