**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Seasons Question

CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
I understand that you have to participate in 5 wars with your alliance before qualifying for season rewards. Does that mean 5 wars during that particular season or 5 wars in general? Thanks

Comments

• Namo10Namo10 Posts: 28
    Last 5 wars
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    I'm pretty sure it DOESN'T mean the 'last 5 wars' of the season. I just need to know if the '5 wars' need to be DURING the particular season or just OVERALL with the alliance. Kabam's war season announcement doesn't specify.
  • TheawesomedongTheawesomedong Posts: 16
    The simple answer is u must take part in 5 wars in a season in the alliance your in when the season ends so if u switch alliances in a season you must play 5 full wars in that new alliance before war season ends or u will get no war season rewards at the end
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The counter resets every time you leave an alliance. At whatever point the season ends you will get rewards from the alliance you are in if you have played at least 5 wars since the time that you most recently joined that alliance.
    I'm not talking about switching alliances fyi. I've played in over 10 wars with my alliance and got last seasons rewards. However, if I choose not to play in ANY war during season 2 would I still get season 2 rewards when it's over. That's my question.
    Another way to ask it, say you've been in your alliance for months as an active player in war, completed dozens of wars. Then, you become less active and don't play war any more. Would you still be getting season rewards from your alliance as time goes on. Thanks
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Cyporg wrote: »
    I'm not talking about switching alliances fyi. I've played in over 10 wars with my alliance and got last seasons rewards. However, if I choose not to play in ANY war during season 2 would I still get season 2 rewards when it's over. That's my question.

Hmm, no idea. Good question for alliances who don't run 3 bg's.
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    No if you do not take part in 5 alliance wars
    Joined an alliance during last Aw and they ran 2 BGs
    Did not get rewards
    I’m still not getting a straight answer.

Drains: did you complete at least 5 wars with that alliance before season 1 ended? If not then no you wouldn’t get rewards.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Cyporg wrote: »
    Another way to ask it, say you've been in your alliance for months as an active player in war, completed dozens of wars. Then, you become less active and don't play war any more. Would you still be getting season rewards from your alliance as time goes on. Thanks

THIS. I've got some people in my alliance that would very much like to know the answer to this. @Kabam Miike can we get clarification?
    @Kabam Miike Can we get an answer to this? Thanks!