**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2700 Dark Artifacts wasted on 1 sig

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Okay, perhaps that sounded condescending, but I meant I didn't intend to buy one. Lol.

Every thread you comment on your condescending. If you don’t like the threads where people are disappointed in the game go start your own “I love everything Kabam does thread” and stay in there

Two hateful retorts in a row. Congrats. Personally I'm not bothered. If I wasn't happy, I'd go be happy somewhere else, thanks for the concern.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    If it's any consolation, I just wasted 9k by scrolling through the Crystals and hitting the button.

Ouch. Did that in the original rifts in L2; which meant I also didn't get to use 5000 each of my L3 and L4 shards.

I didn't even look at my shards this time, just to be safe...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Okay, perhaps that sounded condescending, but I meant I didn't intend to buy one. Lol.

Every thread you comment on your condescending. If you don’t like the threads where people are disappointed in the game go start your own “I love everything Kabam does thread” and stay in there

You know that Grounded was trying to be sympathetic, right?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I don't understand what you are complaining for.. you're doing dungeons NOT to open up the 5* crystals, but to gain dust.
    In the meantime, you are also payed back with artifacts that let you have some 5* for free.

What are you complaining for???????
  • I don't understand why they didn't give the full champ. My 2700 artifacts amounted to an awakening gem for Iron Patriot. I suppose that's better than your HB sig stone but not much better lol.
    I actually understand why Kabam didn't give a full champion. There's already another free way to get a 5 star crystal which is infinity dust and titan trials.And dark artifacts are only able to get basic hero crystals and they wanted to give good rewards but not the same rewards with the regular 5 star hero crystal. They probably did not want to give iso and gold with the duplicates.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Had a single champ from the War crystal, a sig 20 hood. Guess who's a proud owner of sig 21 Hood now? This guy
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    It’s still a 5* champ, that 1 sig could have awakened your Magik, or AA...

I understand it’s frustrating if you got a turd champ and it gave 1 sig, but it could of give you a new champ or awakened a top champ.

Still worth it, not many monthly events, well none have give you the possibility to obtain 3 5* champs.

Stop being ungrateful

What I’m not allowed to have an opinion that the rewards for the effort suck? There are so many below par 5*s out there that many people will feel the same

And who do you think you are telling me to stop being ungrateful. What is there to be grateful for? I put in the time and effort in to obtain the rewards and I’m just expressing my opinion to Kabam that I think the effort was a waste of time

Your reward is a 5* crystal, 3 of them actually... and that isn't good enough rewards?

Get away with yourself, that's incredibly ungrateful!

If your moaning about putting the time and effort in, how about you just don't?

You knew all this beforehand, before they even started... so you should of realised then if you didn't like it.
    edited May 2018
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    AleSnake wrote: »
    That's the reason that you can choose the cristal, to avoid champs that you are have dupped

How about isos? DO we get 24x5000 class isos?

consider it as a new hero, or an awakening gem (if you already own the champ), or as a signature stone +1 if you still have the champ, that's it.

For me it's more than enough considering you can have a maximum of 3 different heroes / awaking gem / signature stone for free.

So enjoy it
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    27000 Dark Artifact is a lot of effort. It landed on MoonKnight for me. A champion I already have duped. I would have been happy with any other champion even arena fodders! You can say that’s RNG and all but then again a new champion would have meant a full champion while this dupe is utterly worthless.
    27000 Dark Artifact is a lot of effort. It landed on MoonKnight for me. A champion I already have duped. I would have been happy with any other champion even arena fodders! You can say that’s RNG and all but then again a new champion would have meant a full champion while this dupe is utterly worthless.

it didn't cost you 10000 5* crystal shards, did it?

Mine was Karnak, that I found 2 days before.. so for me it was an ability awakened;
    chosen the right crystal, the only one that would have guaranteed me the awaken or a new champ
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I thought the Sig 1 restriction was clearly disclosed. And I don’t read those announcements very closely.

But here’s a better idea for next time: 27,000 for a pool of 10, 40,000 for a pool of 5...of course, if that pool of 5 is Falcon, AntMan, CW, Jane and Cyke, then not so good.

Dr. Zola
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    The point of the crystal is to awaken or get a new character, and that’s all. I like it, even though I got Falcon, I still like the ideal of it and I hope that and dungeons are mainstays.