Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Less than 1% chance in featured crystal

Does anyone else think it's a little rediculous to spend 1500+ units on less than 1% chance to get a featured 5*? I couldn't get 210 units back I lost refreshing champions for the dungeon when it shut down half way through, but blow $50-$60+ on a less than 1% chance is a joke. I get that it should be rare, but not even a single percent? Lol

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    What crystal are you buying for 1500 units the highest i seen is the fgmc which is 300
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    He's buying a QTY of 5 of those.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    less than 1% chance if you choose to buy it which no one is forcing you to
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    You could use those units to grind arena
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Remember that day (not too long ago) when drop rates weren't even disclosed? At least now you know what your chances are. It's just a subjective value determination as to whether you believe that percentage chance is worth the units you spend.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    yup ridiculous so dont by them, The end
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Bumbunyon wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it's a little rediculous to spend 1500+ units on less than 1% chance to get a featured 5*? I couldn't get 210 units back I lost refreshing champions for the dungeon when it shut down half way through, but blow $50-$60+ on a less than 1% chance is a joke. I get that it should be rare, but not even a single percent? Lol

Yes it's awful. Spending money on virtual items is one thing. Spending money to RNG for a low % is just a scam.