**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Donation glitch? [Under Investigation]

Comments

• JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    It happened to me just now too - lost 100k gold, 11.5k loyalty, and 30k battle chips....

iOS - newest update

Never happened before today
  • ShadykariktaShadykarikta Posts: 81
    edited May 2018
    If you donation xy amount in one of the 3 donations then add to it it only registers the 2nd amount???

I.e. 100k gold then 30k gold it will only show you have paid 30k that week, frustrating more screenshots or making sure you donation fully in one go.

• Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    Same happened to me. Everytime i donate, resets it back to 2k BC
    hadlk93sp574.jpg
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    So....we've asked members not to donate until they have the full amount for the week. That way there isn't the chance of the glitch nor someone faking it. While it's annoying as it's happened to me, this is the easiest solution.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    There’s definitely a glitch. My brother who is in my alliance had his BC donations disappear.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Update @Kabam Miike ?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Hey gang!

Letting you know we're still investigating this. We're really sorry it's been a continuous issue, we know how frustrating this can be to monitor.

4 days later now, any real info to share? No clue if someones meeting donation requirements
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    This has to be sorted soon, it's very difficult for leadership to track.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    So Iv had my alliance calling me out 3 times in 6 days for donations kabam that’s 400k gold 90k bc and 37500 loyalty paid to team in 6 days due to a glitch and me not wanting booting or to look like a liar lol. Please fix this it makes honest guys like me look bad when I say I’m not paying 4 times in 6 days lol
    It took an hour argument. then some research as to if there is donation issue. And a fellow team member paying my 4th while I take the matter up with you guys lol. Just to stop some dude pressing kick and splitting me and me mate up. I’m not a greedy guy but game doesn’t pay that return in a week lol please fix this. Thanks
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    I don't know if this is isolated or not, but I had just recently donated gold and battle chips to the alliance. I wad unable to meet the full requirements at the time, so I did half of each that was required. When I got the rest of what was required, I donated the rest, however, the treasury is only showing what I'm donating, not the total of what I donated for the week.
    Dude your not alone Iv been made to pay into my teams treasury or be kicked and made to look a liar when I say Iv paid 3 times in 6 days I’m not paying 4. Which sparks an argument cause 29 feel I’m trying to get out of paying. Kinda unfair when you donated all you have but only been there 6 days lol.
    I pay and reboot then it’s somehow wiped I am now screen shotting every donation made with current time and date stamp lol
    Any word on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Three weeks to fix a pretty simple issue, welp, guess we’re screenshotting part donations in the meantime.
    Can we have a moderator address this pls
  • Hey everyone!

I know it's been a moment since we've commented here, but I can assure you all that we're still looking into this matter. Any other videos and/or screenshots of this would be super appreciated. On top of that, device information as always does help us too.
  • Hammer300Hammer300 Posts: 9
    iPhone 7 latest update. twz35xghjaua.png
    w1wydsmv8bfz.png
    t3k6z3el8vjh.png

• Hammer300Hammer300 Posts: 9
    My last three donations this week. This is a continuous problem that makes it hard to enforce donations. You need to fix this or make all the maps free. This is ridiculous and totally unfair.
    iPhone7+ everything up to date f1bxzgr4tygb.png
    zdntu84ygnli.png
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    I happened to notice this today was wondering why I had 0 resources and felt like I was nonstop donating.

It posted my latest donation, it didn't tally up total donations
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Just had 42k Battle Chips disappear after I tried to round it to 47k. Now my donation only shows 5k.... What the ??1m8otb3zqjvv.jpg
  • hazhaz Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    I had the same issue with my Battle chips. Already had 25224. Donated 4776 Battle chips and that replaced original amount instead of totaling up to my ally’s minimum 30000 Battle chip donation. Logged out and logged back in showed same amount donated 24 battle chips it’s showing 4800 Battle chips it should be 30,024 now. Please resolve. iPhone 7+. In game name haz_erdis1
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I dont care if there are other threads I need my donations to show back up my alliance doesnt fully believe my and some others finished the donations when we did until it reset after donating the rest!
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit can someone address this issue please. We have mentioned this bug for a couple weeks now and it’s a major issue with alliances. I don’t see what the problem is
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    Or....don't have anyone donate until they have the full amount of each type needed. We do that without issue.
  • TdogTdog Posts: 25
    Kabam: To allow a problem like this to persist is unacceptable. Why haven’t you made Maps 4-6 free until the issue is resolved?

iPhone 7plus/current version of iOS.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit can someone address this issue please. We have mentioned this bug for a couple weeks now and it’s a major issue with alliances. I don’t see what the problem is

This has been addressed as being investigated.

Having said that, please note that continuously bumping a thread will not quicken our investigation of the issue. Once we have more information, we'll update everyone.