**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just duped 4* Stark Spidey... Worth using stones?

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
I have been holding a pile of 4* tech sig stones for my 5/50 Vision AoU, but recently duped my Stark Spiderman. I'm debating whether to keep holding them or drop them on Spiderman.

I am a terrible judge of how good sig abilities are, and I can't figure out how good Spidey's is.

If it helps the decision process, I don't really do any alliance content, just regular quests and arenas. Also, I'm not uncollected.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Stark Spidey is very good. One of the best champs in the game. Need to learn how to not get hit while building up poise charges, can be a difficult learning curve.
    I personally don't think dumping a bunch of stones will help much. His sig is divided into 3 parts. First it extends his taunt time which is great because you won't use up your poise charges as quickly but his sig level doesn't effect this, he just needs to be awakened. Second his crit rating goes up, which is tied to his sig level, this might be the area where you want to drop stones in but I honestly don't think he'll need it. Sig 20 should probably be enough for a 4*. Diminishing returns starts to negate large jumps in critical rating and his is very high to begin with. If you have some about to expire it would be a good place to put them, if not save for your Vision. The third part is block proficiency when below 50%, if I remember correctly, I don't think you'll get enough increase in this area to make it worth while. Sparks biggest problem is he can't take a hit, so get used to evading with him. His dupe is great but personally think a single dupe is enough for a 4*. Good luck.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Exactly the info I was looking for, thanks!

Probably gonna use my Infinity dust mostly on 4* awakening gems so I'll have Vision awakened soon.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @DaMunk said it all. Just a word of caution, I'm a big fan of vision but unless you already have star lord awakened at a high sig, i wouldn't use the stones/gem on vision just yet. Vision doesn't really need his signature ability anyways, the power steal is nice but a bit weak
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 wrote: »
    Exactly the info I was looking for, thanks!

Probably gonna use my Infinity dust mostly on 4* awakening gems so I'll have Vision awakened soon.

I wish you good look with your new Sparky - he's a great pull. However, you know you can only buy one 4*Awakening Gem crystal, right? And it's then a random class crystal, so only 1/6 chance of a Tech gem.

Sorry if I'm the bearer of bad tidings!

Btw, you don't need huge numbers of Sig stones in Vision either - he always has 100% chance to Power Steal, but only the amount he steals doesn't climb fast over Sig 20. Good luck!
    edited May 2018
    taojay1 wrote: »
    @DaMunk said it all. Just a word of caution, I'm a big fan of vision but unless you already have star lord awakened at a high sig, i wouldn't use the stones/gem on vision just yet. Vision doesn't really need his signature ability anyways, the power steal is nice but a bit weak

I don't have a 4* Star Lord at all, but I do have a 5* that I'm hoping to dupe some time in the next 25 years.
    you know you can only buy one 4*Awakening Gem crystal, right? And it's then a random class crystal, so only 1/6 chance of a Tech gem.

Sorry if I'm the bearer of bad tidings!

**** I totally missed that it's only one crystal. I was hoping to get enough dust for three.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Wubbie075 wrote: »
    **** I totally missed that it's only one crystal. I was hoping to get enough dust for three.

Yep just 1/1 like the graphic says, same for the 5 star AG. And both will be Cosmic.
    Well I'm not getting anywhere close to the 5*. I probably won't make it to 2 million dust.