**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ season 5

When can we expect to see season 5 come around?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Kabam hasn't said, but this "season" is taking FOREVER. I'd be surprised if Dormammu wasn't the AQ boss far longer than any other AQ boss so far. Kang seemed to have a very short term as AQ boss by comparison.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Lol..it has been a while. I’ve got the Elder’s Bane title and Dorm was the boss when I first started my account. Feels like ages ago.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Agreed. The staleness of AQ is one of the 3 top reasons i left my alliance. AQ is arguably the worst and most outdated part of mcoc right now
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I just made a huge post and one of the things I addressed was this, I hope Kabam can answer here or on mine, at least give us some info.
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    You ask for seasion 5 on AQ, Kabam will put Thanos with infinite jewels for you. 😂
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Itinho2107 wrote: »
    You ask for seasion 5 on AQ, Kabam will put Thanos with infinite jewels for you. 😂

Combining that with penalizing alliances who pilot AQ Map 6 would be awesome
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Kabam hasn't said, but this "season" is taking FOREVER. I'd be surprised if Dormammu wasn't the AQ boss far longer than any other AQ boss so far. Kang seemed to have a very short term as AQ boss by comparison.

Kabam hasn't said, but they did say that the recent tweaks involving adding Sentinels to AQ were done because they were not ready to update AQ to season 5 yet. That suggests to me that season 5 has to be at least several months away. If it was less than a month away, adding the Sentinels mid-season would seem a weird choice to me.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Dormammu we’ve come to come bargain, go away already please
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Aq rewards are hugely outdated and have been for ages now. A new season of aq is waaaaaay overdue.
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Posts: 30
    YEah, definitely we need a new season and new rewards, So people can stop killing each other for the Aw rewards, As nowadays its the only thing it is worthy. Bring the new season and new rewards with new stuffs would bring a balance to all this War.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm not in a hurry for the next AQ season. I have a feeling that the updated rewards will make multiple days of map 6 necessary. Not that I mind map 6 as such, just don't love grinding for donations and I like not needing to run it. If they reduce the cost of the map and give some resources back for clearing that would be good. Or maybe we'll get map 7 lol.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Hopefully never, **** prestige and anything that's associated with it. Such a tool for wallet warriors