Options

Scarlet Witch still worth ranking up?

I have a duped SW (sig 76) sitting at 3/30. Just wondering if ppl are still ranking her over 5* champs? I have a 5* Magik at R4, 5* Dorms, GR and Morningstar at R2. Currently looking at exploring Act 5.4. Would she be more useful than my other 5* there?

Comments

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Yes.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes i used mine in Act 5. She is top mystic.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Morningstar would be much more useful for you in act 5. Trust me, I went 4/55 with her a few days ago, was a good time. At 5 souls she's god tier (when awakened). She doesn't need to be awakened tho but it's more fun when she is.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I thought about ranking her because she got nice synergy with Magik and Angela but was told better to go with GR. I don't have Blade yet though. @Saiyan
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I thought about ranking her because she got nice synergy with Magik and Angela but was told better to go with GR. I don't have Blade yet though. @Saiyan

She's a good sub for GR actually. I used to use GR in AQ but I switched him for MS and so far so great. I have Angela so the synergy is also nice. The issue with SW is she's has been and is getting left behind. She's not a 5 star and now there's 5/65 champs in game and even 6 stars. Her usefulness is getting lower and lower. Don't get me wrong she can still pump out a crazy DPS but my 6 star DPX can do that also (mostly cuz she's a 4 star and he's a 6 star but you get the point). The more the games goes on, the further back she gets left.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    SW was so powerful pre 12.0 that she is still god tier after a nerf.
  • Options
    Saiyan wrote: »

She's a good sub for GR actually. I used to use GR in AQ but I switched him for MS and so far so great. I have Angela so the synergy is also nice. The issue with SW is she's has been and is getting left behind. She's not a 5 star and now there's 5/65 champs in game and even 6 stars. Her usefulness is getting lower and lower. Don't get me wrong she can still pump out a crazy DPS but my 6 star DPX can do that also (mostly cuz she's a 4 star and he's a 6 star but you get the point). The more the games goes on, the further back she gets left.

Sounds good! I might just go for MS because I enjoy using her and I've read she is great even when unduped. Thanks for the feedback! @saiyan
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    He’s got a 5* Magik, Ghost Rider, Dormammu, and Morningstar... If you’re telling him to R5 a 4* Scarlet Witch , you’re wrong.

It's all perspective. SW is still VERY valuable. I still clear uncollected content with her 5/50 max sig. It just depends on what he wants accomplish. Then again, I ranked her before I had other 5*s, so there ya go.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    She's totally worth R5 and L99!
    7h3krhkpywko.jpg
    Judge yourself! R4/55 Hyperion on AW Tier2 on immune GK miniboss :)
  • Options
    It feels like I've got a good headache. Would rank all if I could. :D