**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Add Random Weather and Meteor Shower Effects

The issue is that i own a up to date iOS device 5th generation iPad, but on mcoc I don't seem to be getting the random weather effects and meteor showers that other iOS users are experiencing throughout game play on the different fighting arenas. I just want to ask if there is a way you guys could implement this into the game that would be so great and add great depth and fun gameplay to the game. Thanks so much

Comments

• Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    The game already consumes a lot of battery life (at least for me) so I don't think this is needed

Or make it ao we can disable or enable those effects
  • Options
    Do you have a iOS apple device? The_Unknown
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Do you have a iOS apple device? The_Unknown

I am Android actually
  • Options
    Well that's one of the main reasons I got an Apple device Android doesn't even have the features for that only for iOS
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    That would be cool but imo Android >Apple I never really liked apple so I have Android
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Let’s get everything working smoothly that is already currently in-game before adding any unnecessary additional content.
  • Options
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Let’s get everything working smoothly that is already currently in-game before adding any unnecessary additional content.

I mean its already in the game but I'm saying some people including me who have an Apple device don't even have it. Believe me I've played on an Android device no the best option with this game Apple seems be played favorites regarding this and much effort is put into for the iOS version of this game much smoother gameplay, research if you like all I'm saying lol
  • Options
    cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    lol android
  • Options
    TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    The game already consumes a lot of battery life (at least for me) so I don't think this is needed

Or make it ao we can disable or enable those effects

Anyone who plays mobile games without a charger for longer than it takes to poop deserve the dead battery.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I thought it was for lvl 60 only.
  • Options
    I thought it was for lvl 60 only.

And you know what that might be true cause there are some YouTubers I watch that play the game and they're level 60 and have the weather effects thanks Mrbeast6000
  • Options
    Unfortunately now I'm not sure this one guy is lvl 56 on YouTube and still getting weather effects SMH