**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the best to fight a stun immune Medusa in war?

ChickenWaffles4ChickenWaffles4 Posts: 26
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
On path 9, the most common mini that I face is a Medusa. Which of my champs is the best to counter her?

Hood

Magik

Stark Spidey

Hyperion

Dormammu

I don't have a Voodoo or scarlet witch, or else I would bring them.

Comments

• Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Scarlet witch...nullifies the the fury easily...Hood will work also with his Staggering debuffs he applies
  • Options
    ChickenWaffles4ChickenWaffles4 Posts: 26
    I also don't have a scarlet witch
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Anyone, just wait out the fury stacks. That or bring a Ronan, Scarlet witch, Dormammu, Ghost rider, basically anyone that can nullify or fate seal

Also you can hit her once, dash back, hit her once dash back and repeat and youll never activate the autoblock
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Hoods ability to Stagger off of light and medium attacks will.probably do u the best justice
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Out of those options, Magik will get the job done best. Save for the L3. Wait for Medusa to be at 3 fury stacks and low power and hit your L3. The fury stacks will be consumed and converted into more damage. Mystic Dispersion will help you get to L3 faster.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I'm thinking duped Dr Strange would be good too.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Magik. I use GR.
  • Options
    TeriGaandMeKadduTeriGaandMeKaddu Posts: 54
    Go with iceman, 4* r5 iceman can withstand r4 medusa full 3 mins in t1. Ofcourse you need some skill aswell. and iceman is very usefull on spite with bleed. You don't need a separate champ for it. Ideal team is iceman, mephisto and Blade. It covers almost all champs on path 9.
  • Options
    AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
    Yondu is kinda overlooked, since people usually put him on defence, and he has class disadvantage. But I think he’s a great counter. Just stick to MLLLM combos, and even if she autoblocks she cant parry the arrow. But he doesn’t bring anything else to the table with that matchup.
  • Options
    WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    This is gonna sound like it's a joke but seriously...a duped Loki..
    steal buff isnt a debuff so she never gets 3 furries up, I have videos of this. If you back her into a corner after a steal buff L1 she will fire off her L1 repeatedly if she has one, rinse and repeat. I'm given the task of destroying Medusa in tier 1/2 wars no matter the node.

debuff immune mini boss: Loki: L1 spam
    buffet node 24: Loki L1 Spam and eventually L3 Curse.

All other nodes including main boss; I use my 5* R5 GhostRider, easy peasy.

Note: I do have MD R4..
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    What you want to do is use a champ with projectile special attacks. Wait to fire off your special until she has her three fury stacks. The projectiles will be auto-blocked, her fury will be burned, and you won't run the risk of being parried. Rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Killmonger
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Killmonger VS. Medusa
    Intercept, bring her to L1, bait, evade, immediately dash attack and you've got your true strike to ignore her autoblock.
  • Options
    NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    One of the best SW
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Hood can stagger the fury easily, but I don't know if he has the damage to beat a miniboss. Hyperion can just smack through the auto block with his heavy. Magik and dorm have nullify on the s1, but you have other counters so you can plop them on defense.
  • Options
    Xerograv1tyXerograv1ty Posts: 41
    Hood is best out of your options.