**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cletus Kasady (Carnage) unfairness

let me start with this emoji :/
this is not cool at all.. where is all the abilities that real CARNAGE possess ? no more waiting around i want justice for our serial killer :/

Comments

• ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    same. He should have a variety of use. Auto-block considering hes wearing living armor, bleed omega(similar to archangel), regen, and i think he’d be served well. he should definately be god tier. also i think a few of his animations should be revamped, he doesnt really feel carnagey. and his main picture looks kind of weird imo
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    they might remove this post tho, i posted the same thing the other day. didnt last long lol. devastating wait for my favorite character in the MU
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I just duped my 5* Carnage, so I’m totally on board with a Carnage buff
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Honestly its a bit irritating that new champions having dope abilities whereas old champs and champs like carbage are just left there having no use at al
  • Hey guys, thanks for your feedback! However, there's already an active discussion about the same topic located HERE. Please add your suggestions to that thread.
This discussion has been closed.