**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

thoughts on who to upgrade

SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
Hi I am debating on which to get a gem for should I do my 4 star rouge r 4 star Magik I can 4/40 both

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    magik if duped for aw D and offense to take down another magik
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Ty mate
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don't buy that for those champs lol
    Eh 100 is little to nothing to me so had no problem buying it
  • Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    Magik is a beast duped!
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    That's tough. Rouge is great for prestige and act 5.1. She is also useful to get past stuff like RTTL. Although Magik is a beast for sure, both in AW (offence and defence) and AQ
  • Sirnoob wrote: »
    Eh 100 is little to nothing to me so had no problem buying it

Then do more charity with your spare cash in that case. Don't get me wrong I do spend occasionally in game as well but it's ridiculous offers like this that irks me.

To each his own but kabam as a company will only get from bad to worse instead of improving if community keep feeding them with greedy offers.

Peace.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Magik gets crazy good at him sig level
  • 4* magik of course
  • sure damunk i know ive tested it too its amazing i mean she;)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Isn't rouge makeup?
    Ty for the info guys ended up going for magik could use another mystic on defense
    Isn't rouge makeup?

All natural u see her hair
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Isn't rouge makeup?
    W7r?All natural u see her hair