**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch still worth ranking up?

I have a duped SW (sig 76) sitting at 3/30. Just wondering if ppl are still ranking her over 5* champs? I have a 5* Magik at R4, 5* Dorms, GR and Morningstar at R2. Currently looking at exploring Act 5.4. Would she be more useful than my other 5* there?

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Yes.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes i used mine in Act 5. She is top mystic.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Morningstar would be much more useful for you in act 5. Trust me, I went 4/55 with her a few days ago, was a good time. At 5 souls she's god tier (when awakened). She doesn't need to be awakened tho but it's more fun when she is.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I thought about ranking her because she got nice synergy with Magik and Angela but was told better to go with GR. I don't have Blade yet though. @Saiyan
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I thought about ranking her because she got nice synergy with Magik and Angela but was told better to go with GR. I don't have Blade yet though. @Saiyan

She's a good sub for GR actually. I used to use GR in AQ but I switched him for MS and so far so great. I have Angela so the synergy is also nice. The issue with SW is she's has been and is getting left behind. She's not a 5 star and now there's 5/65 champs in game and even 6 stars. Her usefulness is getting lower and lower. Don't get me wrong she can still pump out a crazy DPS but my 6 star DPX can do that also (mostly cuz she's a 4 star and he's a 6 star but you get the point). The more the games goes on, the further back she gets left.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    SW was so powerful pre 12.0 that she is still god tier after a nerf.
    Saiyan wrote: »

She's a good sub for GR actually. I used to use GR in AQ but I switched him for MS and so far so great. I have Angela so the synergy is also nice. The issue with SW is she's has been and is getting left behind. She's not a 5 star and now there's 5/65 champs in game and even 6 stars. Her usefulness is getting lower and lower. Don't get me wrong she can still pump out a crazy DPS but my 6 star DPX can do that also (mostly cuz she's a 4 star and he's a 6 star but you get the point). The more the games goes on, the further back she gets left.

Sounds good! I might just go for MS because I enjoy using her and I've read she is great even when unduped. Thanks for the feedback! @saiyan
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    He’s got a 5* Magik, Ghost Rider, Dormammu, and Morningstar... If you’re telling him to R5 a 4* Scarlet Witch , you’re wrong.

It's all perspective. SW is still VERY valuable. I still clear uncollected content with her 5/50 max sig. It just depends on what he wants accomplish. Then again, I ranked her before I had other 5*s, so there ya go.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    She's totally worth R5 and L99!
    7h3krhkpywko.jpg
    Judge yourself! R4/55 Hyperion on AW Tier2 on immune GK miniboss :)
    It feels like I've got a good headache. Would rank all if I could. :D