**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

300 points lost in war rating. Collective punishment

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I agree with the OP, it's BS to punish the whole group for one person's mistakes. It is even more BS when Kabam catches someone piloting and punishes the whole alliance but won't tell the alliance officers who it was so they can get rid of them.
  • Options
    SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    There is no way officers or leader keep fallow ppl who piloting or not this should punish person who did which account did %90 of mcoc player never seen each other in Real life so how i know hes lie or not i just ask kabam officers if some1 do something wrong and has to be punish in company then owner punish u all how u guys feel?
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    CeresCPH wrote: »
    He participated in 1 or 2 wars. He got banned on day 4 in AQ. That ban I fully support. Nevertheless it is the use of a collective punishment (300 points is way more than we make in 10 wars).

The question is whether you won wars with him. A war win is a collective benefit. Therefore collective punishment makes sense. I don’t disagree that it sucks.

Out of curiosity, what champs was he running in war attack and what tier?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    How can they just punish one guy though?

The alliance should be handled with as a whole, otherwise no ones war rating would go down would it?

Also you cannot guarantee it wasn't a member already part of your ally, the "new" guy wouldn't have been a cheater, he would of just shared his log-in details with someone, and had them play for him when he wasn't free... it seems 99% of all allys used to do this, it seems that most have stopped now as Kabam are cracking down and doing something.

But to just claim it was a new member, I doubt that, I bet you would of had a few in your ally who helped each other when not free.

We faced an ally the other day, and watching we could tell they were piloting, anyway, they have had their war rating reduced by 300 too, so it is happening as we speak, hey maybe you were the ally we faced and have been caught piloting.

Face is though, if the ally takes no punishment, nothing would change. I know it sucks, a year or 2 ago we had a guy proper cheating, we all thought he was a god the way he would fight, and anyway we got placed down to tier 10, stripped of everything just because of him... now that wasn't fun claiming PHC and 3* shards for ages in war, but that's how it is (This was before war was important and people were arranging 2* wars etc)

But anyway, yeah it is unfair, it sucks on the 25+ members who just get on with their stuff not using others accounts, but just gotta take it on the chin mate