**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ma Bois...

I wonder why 4-star crystals are hard to get yet 6-stars are coming. Please explain.

Comments

• Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Okie dokie, explanation incoming:

Kabam lied.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    you can get a little more than 1 4* crystal a week pretty easily.
  • Options
    I have been getting so much 4-stars now lol
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Yeah, they're definitely much easier to get now. I've gone from one a month (because I'm bad), to one about every two weeks.
  • Options
    1 a week.. and probably a 5 star every 4ish.
  • Options
    yeah im like one per week and a half
  • Options
    NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Arena mostly. If you do 2 arenas every 3 days you're gonna get something like 700 4* shards. This is just a random number I'm throwing out because I RARELY do arena. But if you do, say, the 4* basic up to 1.5 million and the 5* arena up to about 2 million, you're gonna bring in quite a few 4 and 5* shards, as well as units and phc shards.
  • Options
    ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    I first played about two years ago, I got my first 4* when about lvl 40 and is colossus and trust me its really hard to get 4* back in that day. And what I see now, new player often complaints about what they think hard to obtain 4*, so I just want to say just enjoy the process and play smart, to get 4* this day is nothing compared to two years ago.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I'm a mid level player and i get about 2.5k shards per week naturally, that is without EQ. War 3 times per week in tier 7/8 which works out to about 1.4k if we win, SA rewards and arena rank rewards.