**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Majik limbo

qsjqatr7rkr2.png

This is not true. Most recent issue is, I was fighting against a duped mini boss Majik in AW and she didn't get limbo until sp2, finished her no sweat. On arena got limbo on sp1. Used in AQ didn't get on sp1 only on sp2. Story quest it changes from sp1 or sp2, whatever it feels like doing.

Comments

• Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    Just like to add these are multiple fights not just a one of fight and it happens in these game modes.

You can see my level is pretty high and it says chances are multiplied by 90.84%.

Am I wrong here?
    90.94%
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Well that's cause it's a chance that she gains it, doesnt' mean that she'll trigger it every single time she gets one bar of power. Obviously it's gonna be different every single fight against her.
    DRTO wrote: »
    Well that's cause it's a chance that she gains it, doesnt' mean that she'll trigger it every single time she gets one bar of power. Obviously it's gonna be different every single fight against her.

I understand that but when I first got Majik duped which was over 6months ago, I kid u not when I say I got limbo 100%
    I've seen a heavy attack get her limbo, like what!! Lol just saying in recent weeks its acting very differently to when I've had her for all that time
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    You mean lasting (3 seconds) limbo or the .5 second instant limbo she gets every sp1 and 2?
    She triggers limbo for a split second every time as far as i know. This is so she doesn;t take damage when firing it off while stung by Yellowjacket and probably used in the mechanic that keep her specials from building power in the opponent.
    I've never had her produce full limbo 100% of the time. It's often but not 100% for sure. Unless you mean what i said above.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Baboss187 wrote: »
    Just like to add these are multiple fights not just a one of fight and it happens in these game modes.

You can see my level is pretty high and it says chances are multiplied by 90.84%.

Am I wrong here?

There is a 20% chance at s1. That chances is multiplied by 90.84% which to me means that the chance is only increased to about 38% (20% times 1.9084). Yes, at s2 and s3 the chance would be even higher, but it is not guaranteed.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    You chances of getting limbo on ur sp1 is 0.20+(0.20*0.9094) not 0.20*0.9094
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Its still a pretty low chance. For Sp1 you have a 20% chance multiplied by 90.94 which = 38.188% chance. Very far from very likely. Before the update that changed their calcs (i think 12.0 but not sure) it would be 100% because it would add the sig level to the base stat instead of multiplying it.