**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Credit where credits due.

Hey Kabam!

Just wanted to say thanks for this months events you guys set up! The eq, was fun and challenging, and the adjustments to energy use were perfect! The dungeons were good at the beginning and after the tweaks you guys made, they’re great! I’m a big fan of them! It’s fun to be able to play with my friends in real time and strategize. Also the changes made to the vanquishing blow events make them a lot more doable. The old ones were to specific on how to finish them, and took way too long. You guys seemed to take our feedback and hit the sweet spot this time! I know there’s a lot of negativity thrown your way, so just wanted to say thanks! @Kabam Miike”

Comments

• Options
    Cosmic champs get a kill with XXX move, excepting vision...no, that’s not too specific at ALL, lol.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    still LOTS to fix however. bugs like double dash back not working, or using a combo to escape a AI-driven combo, or evading after an AI special or dropped blocks plus LAG still hurt this game.

yes the new content is amazing and great and i am thankful for that BUT i do want a smooth, bug-free game first and always!
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Yeah please don't just pass on that they're doing a good job, which they are in some areas, but there's a lot of improvements that need to be made as well