**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am not getting any three or four satr from premium crystals,even after I recently opened 30 of tho

From a past few weeks the droprates are nearly zero for me in premium crystals. Every one around me is getting 3 sand even 4star character from premium crystals but I have not got a single 3 or 4 from the past 33 days. Please fix this problem.

Comments

• Sanjit wrote: »
    From a past few weeks the droprates are nearly zero for me in premium crystals. Every one around me is getting 3 sand even 4star character from premium crystals but I have not got a single 3 or 4 from the past 33 days. Please fix this problem.

Hello! We're sorry you haven't been fortunate with Premium Hero Crystals. We know higher rated heroes are more rare to find in these crystals. Here's some info about how to work toward 4-Star Hero Crystals:

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/4-Star-Champions-MCOC
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I just pulled a 4* karnak, and my son pulled 2 4*s and one 3* out of 3 prems. Right after he did this, we saw someone else on YouTube accomplish the exact same feat. I average about 2-3 4*s per week and at least 10-15 3*s. It's all RNG as has been stated.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I should add this was my average when I was grinding all arenas and playing in all my spare time. Lately I've had much less time to play, but I still do ok on prems.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Hello! We're sorry you haven't been fortunate with Premium Hero Crystals. We know higher rated heroes are more rare to find in these crystals. Here's some info about how to work toward 4-Star Hero Crystals:

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/4-Star-Champions-MCOC

The fact that the website has to explain how probability works is...unsettling at best.
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    Bruh, I clicked "open 10 crystals" and got four 3* and a 4* She Hulk