**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Thor and Black Widow

Kabam why didn't you add 5 star Wolverine Scarlet Witch Thor and Black Widow to the Crystals ?? It is very annoying to have **** champions like Kamala Khan , Iron Patriot and Carnage as 5 star and not good champs as 5 star. Hope to see a response

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Wolverine would be too OP with all of his healing as a 5 star, SW would be too broken, Thor would deal way too much damage, but IDK about BW.

There's this new champ called Blade. Maybe you've not heard of him.

Kind of a little insanely OP.

He’s still nothing compared to pre-nerf SW, Wolvie, BW, and Thor. And a max sig 5* would be as good as pre-nerf.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    they have the champs in the game ready but not for us the summoners. we would cruise thru all the content as a result then
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Up up up
    These are some of the all-time favorite heroes and also the reason why we love this game. Pls include them in 5* pool atleast.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I say only Scarlett witch would be op as a 5 star
    Thor would be good damage but not much else
    Wolverine might be a bit op
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    wolverine would be fine just like blade only deals a little less damage, thor wouldnt be as op as sparky test a 4* maxxed thor next to a 4* sparky the 4* sparky does more damage, bw definetly wouldnt be to overpowered and her subtlty never worked as high as the % said with evasion, scarlet witch would be a game chamger but with the addition of the challenge rating shed still be way op but no more god like that blade with danger sense, she still suseptable (i cant spell to poison bleed, any dot) to all sorrs of direct damage. furthermore all the regen in the worl dont help you if a 5 hit combo takes all your health in 2 seconds, blade still dies alot. in the master and p1 bracket there are several fights blade cant do. i want to see all the old gods!!!!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Hello, old thread.

Personally I have Wolverine 4* at 5/50 Sig99, and I'd be happy for him to be... adjusted... if that would get him into the 5* and 6* crystal.

Bit I don't see why that would be necessary.

We fight 5* and 6* versions of these champions in the game all the time; and from my experience, as 5* champs:

Doc Strange is less powerful than Voodoo
    Black widow is (way) less powerful than Domino.
    Thor is less powerful than Corvus.
    Wolverine is less powerful than Blade.

They aren't going to 'break the game' any more. Not with Diminishing Returns, Challenger Ratings, shrug-off champs, passive 'buffs', immunity to ability accuracy reduction.... There are huge numbers of counters to them all; and Thor is the only one with huge damage potential.

Scarlet Witch, though. She might just be a bit too much, even now...
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    It was beautiful see Thor as a 5* in the Gwenpool event. Ah, what could be.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Wolverine would be too OP with all of his healing as a 5 star, SW would be too broken, Thor would deal way too much damage, but IDK about BW. Also, kabam wants to make as much money as possible, by giving players garbage

I'd agree about Thor's damage but now we got Proxima and Corvus
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    I would love to see them added. Compared to all of the powerful new champs that are coming out.. I really don't think they would be too much. It would be really nice to have them become usable again (viable health and attack stats as 5*).
  • Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    Wolverine would be too OP with all of his healing as a 5 star, SW would be too broken, Thor would deal way too much damage, but IDK about BW. Also, kabam wants to make as much money as possible, by giving players garbage

Wolverine would be too OP with his healing but not BLADE?!!
    SW would be too broken but not DOMINO?!!
    Thor would deal too much damage but not CORVUS?!!
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    edited August 2018
    I swear that the ppl that say that those would be OP really need to get out of the rock they live in...pre 12.0 Thor was cucked by stun immune, and shruggers like AV, Ds wasnt even Op to begin with, SW was broken due the crit synergy, on her own she fine, BW was the answer to counter BS like electro and Spiderman.....Wolverine broken as a 5*? is this a joke or what?
    Yeah, the reason that they were not added to the pool is ancient history and no longer makes any sense. I understand why they were not added in 2016. I see no reason whatsoever not to add them in 2018.
    I think kabam would really do well to add these old favorites. They are much simpler than the new characters that are coming out, but they still have fundamental mechanics that would make them viable for use again in modern content. Their health and attack stats as 4* are the only thing that keeps them on the shelf gathering dust as they just aren't strong enough to be used anymore.
    Who knows, people might actually use them for attack in aw.
    Adding more attacker diversity.
    Wolverine has always been balanced by his reliance on bleed/average damage.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    I prefer SW infinity war to the basic one way more sexy
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Scarlet Witch would be broken as a 5*, but domino and blade are fine... okay 🙄 Thor would deal too much damage as a 5* but we have Medusa. Okay 👀

They should just have every champ available as every *. Otherwise whats the point in them being in the game? Barring obviously broken NPCs like the Collector. I don’t see why any character that we face, we shouldn’t be allowed to get.
    I hope theyll come in December 😎
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I swear that the ppl that say that those would be OP really need to get out of the rock they live in...pre 12.0 Thor was cucked by stun immune, and shruggers like AV, Ds wasnt even Op to begin with, SW was broken due the crit synergy, on her own she fine, BW was the answer to counter BS like electro and Spiderman.....Wolverine broken as a 5*? is this a joke or what?

Preach bro preach !!!
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Why would they add in old champs that players would want when they can flood new champs that they can "fix" as they please to make them bad over time. Old champs have abilities set in stone that everyone knows. They can only have so many good champs in crystals. If they loaded it with good champs then why would ppl spend trying to get the game breaker.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Not sure about them champs as 5*...they do enough damage as 4* champs, a 5* maxed out Wolverine would just be unstoppable with his regeneration and bleed, no other 5* would have a chance. There’s a reason they only put certain champs as a 5*. Play a maxed out 4* Wolverine and ask yourself if we really need a 5* version.