**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic Rank Up

Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
I'm close to the resources needed to rank up a 4* Dr. Voodoo to R5 or a 5 * Guillotine to R3. Both are duped. Which one should I rank up? I'm leaning toward DV. He'd be my 1st R5.

Mystic Rank Up 28 votes

4* Dr. Voodoo to R5
75%
DrOctavius2_2Ghost998TheSOURADanicb94SpeedbumpTheKrizsiSKK65Rogue42SpiritOfVengeanceShaheerFIazvinniegainzGeneralDCPizzabeatMutantWharf8ElitehunterBahamutTheRealmKeeperTinoMiaVoltolosKngSpc 21 votes
5* Guillotine to R3
25%
AppieSpity68vg2782ColdfireknightBendersBountyKahrahtayTrent2win 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    4* Dr. Voodoo to R5
    Voodoo is great. Wipes out those you can poison. And those you can’t, use his S2 for the power burn.
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Duped or not?
  • Options
    5* Guillotine to R3
    I’m going to be the minority but 5* Tine is going to be your future, with 6* becoming more prevalent and 4* losing value. Granted she can’t remove buffs, her bleed is strong, her s2 curses to reverse heal/regen, and her s3 deals damage equal to 2% total enemy health per soul. That means that at 12 souls, s3 will kill a champ with 24% health left. While storing those souls, sig gives her a chance to steal life and that has saved me any number of times, as it can come in chunks.
    No real loss when you choose DV, because most would, but she is highly undervalued due to so many strong mystics out there.
  • Options
    Trent2winTrent2win Posts: 8
    5* Guillotine to R3
    KyleM wrote: »
    Duped or not?

No doubt... this is the key point. If he’s not duped.... I’d go with Gully.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Both are duped