**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Elektra Gwenpool or Crossbones

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I’m just gonna get to reasons for why to rank them:

CB is my main go-to for stun immune evaders, plus he can’t crit, making him really handy in certain situations.

GP is great DoT and okay AAR that’s good for longer fights. Plus she can eat infinite L3s if they don’t stun or apply DoT. More of an all arounder

5* Elektra my good skill 5* is good for (duh) finishing off bosses. AAR comes in handy too a decent bit. Also she is a 5* and I’m getting to that point where I need high powered champs as 5*s.

Please vote and then explain. Thank you!

Elektra Gwenpool or Crossbones 54 votes

Duped GP 4* to r5
75%
JaffacakedHaji_SaabSMiller80LoPrestimum_m2vg2782Chris_L_Hqwwewarrior_147258SpeedbumpdeadcrimeHammer300Jim0172buttersSpiritOfVengeanceCobraSpiderCoolsKyleMFR33_HUG5Onmix 41 votes
Duped CB 4* to r5
5%
Golden_GuardianPrimmer79Uvrg1111 3 votes
Unduped Elektra 5* to r3
18%
Vladislas22Foxhero007Stark78AlfaborntohulaWrathfulRavenThecrusher_9756JokepoolspaceoctopusAleorAl_AhadHKGN 10 votes

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Duped CB 4* to r5
    Can't really go wrong with any of those. GP and CB work against debuff immune, while elektra does not. CB doesn't crit, making him nice for spiked armor.

But I also 100% agree with needing more 5*. so really.... up to you haha. Can't go wrong with any. You'll probably get a lot of people voting for GP. I'll throw CB a vote
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Unduped Elektra 5* to r3
    Elektra is a good solid champiom, plus is a 5*.

4* champions are still good and can get you far in the game. But we all need high level 5*.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Can't really go wrong with any of those. GP and CB work against debuff immune, while elektra does not. CB doesn't crit, making him nice for spiked armor.

But I also 100% agree with needing more 5*. so really.... up to you haha. Can't go wrong with any. You'll probably get a lot of people voting for GP. I'll throw CB a vote

Yeah I wish people wouldn’t vote based on what they see other people have voted for. My best 5* as of rn is GR waiting for mystic t4cc
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Duped GP 4* to r5
    only better in class is blade. there's so many scenarios where she's MVP. can be used in war, she minimizes Mystic Dispersion as she doesn't rely on buffs, and has a whole arsenal of tricks up her sleeve.

CB and Elektra are both solid, don't rely on bleed, are both good options, but gwen pool does more.
    Duped CB 4* to r5

Yeah I wish people wouldn’t vote based on what they see other people have voted for. My best 5* as of rn is GR waiting for mystic t4cc

I'm not saying I voted for CB BECAUSE others voted GP. I honestly like CB a lot and hoping I can rank my 5* soon. GP and CB are probably tied for me in this vote, my love for CB pushed me to vote for him. Just made a comment you'll probably see more people voting for GP.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Duped GP 4* to r5

I'm not saying I voted for CB BECAUSE others voted GP. I honestly like CB a lot and hoping I can rank my 5* soon. GP and CB are probably tied for me in this vote, my love for CB pushed me to vote for him. Just made a comment you'll probably see more people voting for GP.

That's because GP is better than CB. CB is still very good, but GP has more utility and better overall champ. CB does have his uses over GP though.
    Duped CB 4* to r5
    IronFist34 wrote: »

That's because GP is better than CB. CB is still very good, but GP has more utility and better overall champ. CB does have his uses over GP though.

With the OP, he said CB is already his go-to for stun immune evaders. While both CB and GP can do this, if he already prefers CB, thats my vote. The fact that CB doesn't trigger spiked armor is a big plus for me. Overall, GP better. Based on what he says he uses them for, and the fact I still use my 4* CB for certain situations I voted him. I have a duped GP 4* I haven't ranked, because anything she would do beyond what CB does, I have other champs for already.

TLDR: GP overall better, CB better niche uses.
    edited May 2018

TLDR: GP overall better, CB better niche uses.

That^^^ also I was agreeing that most people would choose GP
    Oh yeah, does GP counter Antmans glancing?
    Duped CB 4* to r5
    Oh yeah, does GP counter Antmans glancing?

In the same way crossbones' fury affects abilities, GP combo meter does the same. 50+ combo is supposedly 100% reduction of abilities.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Duped GP 4* to r5
    My response to this is almost always to take the 5* up when considering the options.

Almost.

It's not my answer in one of two situations. First, if the 5* is worthless. Secondly, if the 4* is god-tier. That is the case with GP. Until you have some really good 5* champs ranked to r3 or above, you are still in the position of needing to invest in 4* champs. GP is one of the best champs in the game, and is worth taking to r5.

I have a 5* Elektra at r3. I enjoy her there. I think she's a great champ. Ability reduction is especially helpful. But given the option of her or my 4* GP, I'll take GP any day.

*Edit - I wouldn't consider CB over either of these. My order would be GP, Elektra, CB
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Duped GP 4* to r5
    I said gwenpool because she's higher on the tier list, but I prefer crossbones. He's got the fury-from-debuff thing, after all.
    I did GP
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    blade4thewin
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Unduped Elektra 5* to r3
    Where are you in the game? uncolected?
    Gwenpool is a machine,my gwenpool help me a lot to got the job done,but,having mybself a 5 star elektra to,she great and useful. Check some videos on YouTube
    I give up ranking 4 star, just if they have unike utility
    I did GP

I already picked guys. Thanks for the discussion