**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster Free for all

1cqnyntaes02.png

So I needed 300 more science t3 shards to take up my new 5* quake. So I thought, I’ll wait till Sunday for the grandmaster’s free for all and get the shards there. Come Sunday I look at the rewards again and my heart sunk.
These rewards are disgusting. They almost made me puke. INCREASE THEM NOW!! T3 are harder to get than T4 now. And seeing this **** makes me wanna smash my phone.

Comments

• LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    Sunday event really need to be improved,agree on that!
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    this sunday free for all event is terrible imo. the amount of energy spent versus what you get out of it is not worth it at all.
    this event SHOULD be a gold event or something for something small. ATLEAST.

135 t3 frags is NOTHING!
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    1cqnyntaes02.png

So I needed 300 more science t3 shards to take up my new 5* quake. So I thought, I’ll wait till Sunday for the grandmaster’s free for all and get the shards there. Come Sunday I look at the rewards again and my heart sunk.
    These rewards are disgusting. They almost made me puke. INCREASE THEM NOW!! T3 are harder to get than T4 now. And seeing this **** makes me wanna smash my phone.

It's useless all round.

You spend time in good faith going into these quests and end up with nothing so annoyng

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Have any t2 cats to sell? If not, do the t2 FFA and hope for a science cat.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Have any t2 cats to sell? If not, do the t2 FFA and hope for a science cat.

I did It 5 times and nothing. They should change it where there is 6 paths, one for each class, so you can get the shards and catalysts you want instead of it being random
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Sunday events should be Converted to Halls of Fortune