**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War prizes and result [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    TheBuilderTheBuilder Posts: 2
    @Kabam Vydious points and rewards for last war is all good, but what about the other issue?
    The fact we are out an entire war, that’s going to kill our season.
  • Options
    Bob334Bob334 Posts: 2
    Loosing an entire war due to a kabam error is unacceptable something has to be done to even the playing field for our lost points
  • Options
    AlienatedAlienated Posts: 19
    Really tho I don't care that the rewards or points are late. It's missing a war that's screwing people. It's already a super tight race in plat and literally the difference between plats are a couple hundred thousand. That's what was so damn frustrating about this bug is not being able to play another war and falling behind
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    this is awful customer service. they need to reset the points back prior to the error or even restart season 2. screwing alliances out of an entire war's worth of points is flat lazy by Kabam. Fix your mistake! @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    mrmac04mrmac04 Posts: 20
    Rewards and points from second round war are all set, I can confirm (at least for my alliance). But I'm also seeking clarification regarding being set back with the inability to run the third war due to the error message received. What will be done about this to bring "balance" back to Season 2???
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I'm the leader of a team that wasn't able to start a war due to the error mentioned before.
    I am aware that people "invest" hundreds (money or hours) but as far as I know this is a GAME and you should start thinking and taking it as one. Your life doesn't depend on the +100 shards you get or not at the end of the day. Your work or your family are not influenced on winning or losing a war. So... you could relax and continue gaming or you could continue to act like a kid who doesn't have the coolest toy in the kindergarten. Oh... did anyone forced you to spend all those money and all that time in a game? NO! It was your choice. So... if you feel that your "investment" doesn't bring you "enough" DO SOMETHING ELSE. It's not only Kabam's fault. It's also your fault. This is not Olympics. This is a game. A fun game.... but people start trowing phones at walls when they get Kamala Khan from crystals or when they get disconnected or when a parry doesn't work. GROW UP!
  • Options
    FunkRFunkR Posts: 14
    Now please resolve the problem regarding starting aw match please, playing less matches than other alliances is discriminating for us the other aliances , we speak about the same chances for everyone to win or lose their wars, We just want to have the same odds like the others, it supposed to be a fair competition. Thank you
  • Options
    FunkRFunkR Posts: 14
    edited May 2018
    And to avoid misunderstandings, I am only speaking of aw points in the leaderboard, not the rewards from winning a match. I think the others will agree that we can “survive” without the shards from a warmatch, but we need the actual points for the warmatch because now it’s just like we skipped it.
  • Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    They are going to say the samething that they said to alliances that got screwed because of piloting/modding. We can't be sure you would have won the war(or in this case, how many points you would receive in a war) so no compensation. It sucks for the alliances that lost out on crucial points but that's what will happen. If they do give points, good I'm happy for you guys. But I'm pretty sure it won't happen.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Even if alliances lost a war, we still get like 145000 x whatever multiplier points for clearing 3 bosses
  • Options
    They need to compensate alliances somehow
  • Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    Even if alliances lost a war, we still get like 145000 x whatever multiplier points for clearing 3 bosses

I understand that completely. I'm just basing future compensation from previous experiences. Which is nothing sad to say.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Irohr wrote: »

I understand that completely. I'm just basing future compensation from previous experiences. Which is nothing sad to say.

Im pretty sure they will compensate appropriately due to the importance of war seasons.
  • Options
    Jeez calm down, they can't update you when there is nothing to say.

You have been told 2-3 times already they are looking into it, you have also been told when they have something to update you on, they will.

Just give them a chance to sort it out!
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It’s still being investigated, like the pure skill mastery.
  • Options
    Tell us something, you're working on it, you're figuring out how to compensate us, you don't care about this and tough luck, you're out of the office yesterday because of the holiday, you watched infinity war and enjoyed it, anything, please!
  • Options
    Tell us something, you're working on it, you're figuring out how to compensate us, you don't care about this and tough luck, you're out of the office yesterday because of the holiday, you watched infinity war and enjoyed it, anything, please!

Dude if you go to page 3, you will see they did give an update.

So just chill out, what is the big rush? Receiving them now, or in 3 days or in 2 weeks isn't going to affect anything is it?

People need to stop wanting things NOW, and have some patience
  • Options
    EnkiTheOneEnkiTheOne Posts: 8
    I m from bks , i confirm we had a same problem this week. First match took sooo long like it matched after the closure of launchig window

Conséquences we miss 1 war this week and will lost around 1M300k points..

Waiting for this to be fixed
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    EnkiTheOne wrote: »
    I m from bks , i confirm we had a same problem this week. First match took sooo long like it matched after the closure of launchig window

Lol.. this wasnt what was said on the other thread.
  • Options
    Hi there
    I’m an officier of the £VO. We have had the same problems: prizes got too late ( on night 21st may) and NO change to start a new war. Our season is strongly compromised ( as many of you ).
    We ask an answer by Kabam how they think to balance this lack and gap.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    EnkiTheOne wrote: »

This isn't the same problem.
  • Options

Dude if you go to page 3, you will see they did give an update.

So just chill out, what is the big rush? Receiving them now, or in 3 days or in 2 weeks isn't going to affect anything is it?

People need to stop wanting things NOW, and have some patience

Is your alliance in the same situation as the others here?
  • Options
    HeywoodHeywood Posts: 49
    I have 3 potential recruits that are also looking for an ally that has a shot at platinum 2 rewards.

Yep, we're in a similar spot. Finished last season in Gold and we pushed to get wins to start this season off and are sitting just around rank 100 in plat 3 now. Missing a war will knock us out of plat unless kabam addresses the issue.

That is a pretty big problem to our members and if people start leaving out of frustration, this also hurts recruiting.

I get that they may not have an update we would like, but just pop in and say something...

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    My takeaway from this is never spend resources on war since your season score is at the mercy of Kabam’s servers anyway.
  • Options
    mrmac04mrmac04 Posts: 20
    My concern is this issue might not have been reported on a wide enough scale to warrant an official announcement and support tickets keep getting “misunderstood”... Now that rewards for round 2 were delivered, is the issue with the matchmaking error not allowing us here to get in that third war a big enough concern for Kabam... And hopefully things said in this thread only show the passion and commitment we have to make sure our alliance mates get their fair share. We need something to take back to our alliance especially now that third round wars will be coming to an end and I’m anticipating an even lower drop in ranks... This matter could have and should have been handled differently!
  • Options
    Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit how y'all doing? You have a good lunch? How's the weather there? Do you got an update for us?