**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Motivation to Explore Act 5

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
I completed Act 5 one time through about 3 months ago so that I could bring some 5* champs to R4. Since then, I have lost all motivation to fully explore Act 5. I have a solid team and while the completion rewards were great I'm not motivated to 100% it. Anyone else feel this way?

Here are my top champs:
w99ag77f36ur.jpeg

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Finished it about an hour ago! Definitely worth it. You should go for it
  • Guy_NoirGuy_Noir Posts: 31
    @Thecrusher_9756 have you got a champ worth 5/65?
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    If you don't think the completion rewards are worth it then nothing in this game will be worth the effort required. Best rewards hands down
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    You probably need to take a break from the game, you are probably burning out.

Act 5 isn’t going anywhere explore it after you have recharged and feel like playing the game because you enjoy it.
  • I’m definitely with you. As a more casual player of the game, I don’t want to spend 10 hours a day for the next two months to 100% act 5! I’m in two bands and I jam pretty much every other day, and I’m in school. I don’t kno if I will ever fully explore Act5.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    That 5/50 OML tho...Disgusting..

@Mannysmoker

He was my Act 5 MVP...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I've explored it about a month ago, burned all my units and battlechips, the rewards are worth it tho.

But since then i lost my motivation to play this game at all...

@heruheru511

Yeah, I don't want to beat it then not have something I'm saving for later to shoot for. But some of the paths are just so annoying. Haha The main thing I do for fun is the Uncollected monthly quest and then some alliance stuff, a little arena here and there. After I take my 5* Magik to R4 I'm going to focus on 3-4 God tier 4* I've acquired over the past few months. Because I will be out of T2As at that point. Haha
  • Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    With all the events quests and side missions I barely have the time or energy to chip away at it. I wish Kabam would have an energy refill deal every month
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    If you're not motivated, don't do it. It's brutal in terms of time and effort. Without motivation it would be even more so.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I’m definitely with you. As a more casual player of the game, I don’t want to spend 10 hours a day for the next two months to 100% act 5! I’m in two bands and I jam pretty much every other day, and I’m in school. I don’t kno if I will ever fully explore Act5.

Because it takes 10 hours a day to explore quests...
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Guy_Noir wrote: »
    @Thecrusher_9756 have you got a champ worth 5/65?

Not quite. Maybe Hyperion but saving for blade
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I lost interest in story quest on act 5.3.2
    I just can't bring myself to even try 5.3.3
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    You came this far, might as well finish it. it is actually a little easier than 5.3. Just use Loki or Angela or Nebula for Ultron.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I’m motivated, I just don’t have time. Between alliance events, trials, dungeons, trying to max out vanquishing blows, doing at least some arena for donations, and the monthly even quest... if you work, all your free time is pretty much accounted for.. this month at least.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★

That 5/50 OML tho...Disgusting..

Not so disgusting now, huh?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Focus on completing the monthly UC 100% and master 100% and any other events, then work on chapter 5 while you wait for the next month UC to come out. Chip away piece by piece.

The rewards are still amazing, especially given the huge 5* pool now, which makes the Awakening gems massive.

You'll have 1 or 2, 5/65 by the time you 100% it any way, due to the changes to glory store at the end of this month, so it will be a LOT easier then too.

It's not going anywhere and the rewards are still amazing.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    It was a slog but the rewards were great.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    It's all about that Elder's Banes title, oh and the completion rewards are nice too.
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    edited March 2020
    It's totally worth it not only for the rewards but for the experience you get out of it. Right now, once I've 100% explored it I feel much more confident about my skills. But it's worth it if you play it trying not to use too many items, especially revives and health potions. Have no regrets at all.