**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Insane level thanos master ( event quest )

2»

Comments

• Options
    Icy1985Icy1985 Posts: 5
    Drives me mad, not bothering tbh, rewards arnt worth the effort (I usually clear master with few units used) just confirming to me more they are just trying to get people to spend money for nothing. TBH the more I play the more disillusioned I am with the game. Starting to spend more time in other games that are more balanced. It’s sad really because I used to really enjoy the game.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,878 ★★★★★
    I don’t know why people thought Thanos would come in and be an easy boss to beat.

I think it’s a great fight, I thought guli boss in uncollected was more difficult the other month to be honest, this one is just a fight, once it’s done it’s done. Not got to repeat it 9 times.

There are also tons of useful videos to watch, only takes about 15 energy to reach the first Thanos.

I practiced a while until I could solo the first one, then the 2nd wasnt to bad.

Did use a few units and that, but it isn’t as bad as people are making out, more event quests should have the same type of fight, an actual boss and not running 9 paths.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I think there should be 2 paths for Thanos.

One path would be as it is now with the 2 Thanos, running this path would get you full exploration and there'd be no requirement to run the smaller/easier path.

Then there should be a second path with only the first Thanos on it.
    People could run this smaller path giving them completion rewards.

It would make it a little fairer to people that don't have the champs or resources to do both Thanos.

As it is now if you can't beat both Thanos you don't get any completion rewards and imo that's unfair to people that aren't "boss killers"
  • Options
    Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    Still better than ice Phoenix
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    This damn fight cost me over 800 units. I was saving for the collector
    Collector is harder if you’re curious

Way harder...

I didn't think so at all. I beat the collector first time I faced him. Did not think that was going to happen from what I heard. I took 25% of his health with the 2 champs I had left when i first reached him and thought "this is happening today!". It took me 2 team revives and 5 single lvl 2 revives to finish him on my first attempt. That's 400 units.
    I spent 440 units to beat the 2nd master Thanos. Death touch mostly. I'm just now at Uncollected Thanos and very apprehensive about it.
    It's all perspective, your amount and type of skill, a little luck, and the champs you have I think.

The one nice thing is you can easily practice in master without much energy and then go to Uncollected when you're all practiced up! That's my plan.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    This was a great design. Yes he was difficult but the effort to get to him was nothing and very little energy. I practiced on him several times before making a serious run. He was definitely better than Guillotine last month. I spent more revives on master than uncollected because I didn't prepare for him. Once you practice and prepare he's doable. I hate to say it but if after preparing you still can't get him down then maybe you're just not ready.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    cx234333 wrote: »
    Cats73 wrote: »
    Blade is still supposed to have an advantage due to his increased attack, but for some reason thanos gains power when blade hits him, which isn't supposed to happen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they did that on purpose knowing people use blade for everything

That’s because his danger sense overcomes immunities. So he is above the ability that makes thanos not gain power, and disrupts it.
    Kabam, as stated in this post, doesn’t know yet how to counter that without affecting blade’s danger sense.