**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark not fully evading AV SP1

This was brought to our attention on the Reddit forums. This did just happen to me in the dungeons as well today. I was blocking with stark spidey while AV used an L1 and then stark auto evaded but stopped before AV's L1 was over. Stark then got a bleed debuff and died. Please fix this soon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/8ip1yg/this_is_bs_please_fix_this/

Comments

• Options
    NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    I had same issue with Ultron vs ROL Winter Soldier’s L2 holding block ultron auto evaded and took a bunch of hits
  • Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Same issue using og daredevil against punishers S2 in arena.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I had the same issue today with DD Netflix vs. Joe Fixit's L1. Held block. Auto-evade kicked in but didn't last long enough. I got hit by the last few bullets.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Is not a bug. Agent Venom reduces enemy's chances to evade

Which is true, although if the player didn’t take their finger off the block he shouldn’t get tagged by a bullet still after the auto evade. At least imo.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    It’s a bug. I noticed it with several spideys:
    You’re holding block, you auto-evade (finger still holding block), you evade part of a special but get hit with the rest of it because you didn’t get a full auto-evade and it dropped your block. I’ll try to get a vid of it
  • Options
    NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    Had it happen again with spidy miles against joe fixit L1
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    Is not a bug. Agent Venom reduces enemy's chances to evade

Do you really think that? if you are blocking, you are blocking...

You aren't blocking because technically you are still evading from the previous bullet.
    Same thing happens when dashing back and get clipped because the enemy dashed forward to you. You won't block the hit because you are not yet blocking, but instead you are still finishing the dash animation
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    You aren't blocking because technically you are still evading from the previous bullet.
    Same thing happens when dashing back and get clipped because the enemy dashed forward to you. You won't block the hit because you are not yet blocking, but instead you are still finishing the dash animation

I have to disagree. If you are holding block when AV unleashes a s1, and you hold block the entire time, you shouldn’t get hit with the bullets from Spark autoevading an s1. Again, if you didn’t try to evade it, you shouldn’t be punished for the game “deciding” to evade a special and not being able to.
  • Options
    Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit

Can you please look into this bug. It happened again the other day to me as well
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    It's a known issue, that happens with rapid-fire projectile specials. Basically, there's a small amount of time between when the champ evades and is able to block again, and the projectile hits during that time frame, causing you to take the hits. I believe Kabam is coming up with a solution.
  • Options
    RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    edited May 2018
    I opened this thread a few weeks ago. Same issue. Kabam has not gotten back to me as to what is actually occurring.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/64518/stark-spidey-vs-agent-venom-sp1-issue/p1
  • Options
    RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    I included a video as well as evidence of the issue occurring. The video description lays out the scenario for each cut. Hope this clears up questions people had regarding this issue.