**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Acceptable use for acquiring items

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
Since the 1.1.5 was an exploit please clarify what methods of collecting items is acceptable.

Is it acceptable to farm ROL for health potions?

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I think Visa and MasterCard are the preferred methods.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Let it go already.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    It's simple. It's an exploit when Kabam says it's an exploit. When it's an unintended error that players can abuse to gain an unfair advantage. Only Kabam knows what's intended or not.

Most exploits are a really gray area, but when you get 2000 5 star shards, t4b, t1a, and a bunch of other stuff just for 30 units to use on a refill, then it's pretty common sense it's not intended.

For the revive thing, it's a bit harder to say. I think that's why Kabam hasn't punished anyone for abusing this one.
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    In the real world, no.

In the battlerealm, literally no one knows until you see a really angry sticky post about it.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Can someone please tell me if these alleged exploits are posted on another forum or otherwise?

I hate that I miss out on these almost every time.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    There was a merger thread earlier @phillgreen that got shut down shortly afterward.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Not surprised it happened, but disappointed it always ends with the empty-vague “we let you vent, now silence and keep playing” message
  • God69God69 Posts: 2
    give us monthly poition making quest
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Plantesan wrote: »
    Not surprised it happened, but disappointed it always ends with the empty-vague “we let you vent, now silence and keep playing” message

The term you're looking for is "planned ignoring". The technique is only effective if you stop using it when it makes things worse.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    Rotelly wrote: »
    Since the 1.1.5 was an exploit please clarify what methods of collecting items is acceptable.

Is it acceptable to farm ROL for health potions?

One of the mods stated in one of the closed threads that no items in the game are intended to be farmed. Ergo, farming RoL or any other content you've already completed to get more of the items from that quest would be considered an exploit.