**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost rider immunity

I realize that ghost rider is alrady a great character but it absolutley makes no sense that his skull be on fire and him take damage from incinerate

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Nothing in this game makes sense. It can't make sense, it just a game that takes place in a fictional universe.
    This was already been answered hundreds of times. Search a little and you'll find everything
  • Options
    TDropTDrop Posts: 13
    Yea what about iceman getting frosbite n coldsnap thays an man made if ice n i guess he still gets cold
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I here I thought we were going to miss a day without this topic. Glad you took care of it.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    I here I thought we were going to miss a day without this topic. Glad you took care of it.

Yeah bro this has been discussed countless times. Ghost rider isn't incinerate immune because Kabam said so. Iceman isn't coldsnap immune because kabam said so. Electro isn't shock immune because Kabam said so. Colossus isn't poison immune because Kabam said so.

In conclusion, Kabam
    So please stop making posts about this.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Glad you posted this. The other 500 posts on this just wasnt enough
  • Options
    Hi all!

As mentioned we've had this thread a few times but don't worry, you can check out Kabam Miike's comment on why Ghost Rider isn't immune to incinerate HERE.
This discussion has been closed.