**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to 5/65?

AgentBobbyLeeAgentBobbyLee Posts: 23
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Been playing for couple years, first time post, so go easy.

Some say Prestige matters, others say it’s useless. I’m always playing the waiting game. I’ve debated taking 6* WS to R2 if I pull KM. I’m a HUGE fan of Corvus. He does insane damage in short-medium fights. Definitely Legends run worthy. But do I wait to see if I pull a 6* Corvus? It’ll be 25 days before the next Featured 6* Crystal. Haven’t done LoL, been procrastinating. I know Sparky is the best option for LoL, but is that the only reason to R5 him? Don’t use him much. My main Questing clearers are Voodoo, BP, and now Corvus. If Prestige were top priority, I’d R5 Thor, even though he isn’t that amazing on offense. When war synergies work again, he’ll be better on D. Never appreciated Magik much, even though she wrecks. Don’t use PM that much but is up there in Prestige. Maybe good for LoL easy run.

Assume everyone is duped at level 100.

What is everyone’s opinion? Thanks.

Who to 5/65? 41 votes

Thor Rag
4%
Ollyoxenfreegatra_hp 2 votes
Dr. Voodoo
19%
DaMunkGamerJank39SpeedbumpRKO_meShizMacMayneTheLegend27shadow_lurker22 8 votes
Sparky
46%
DL864LoPrestiCapWW2I_ZERO_ILodeexeAnurag1606nameplasDmack976637Dean9300450buttersQuikPikKyleMJayProngsRicemanFLYERIncredibleJediMitchell35IBlueShiftIKngSpc 19 votes
Proxima Midnight
2%
DarthVadimius 1 vote
Corvus Glaive
12%
Kenny292L1ARZzzKahrahtayhiddenblizzard 5 votes
Magik
14%
Spity68mum_m2SIlverProfessorAsukiraDarkrider05Elitehunter 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Sparky
    Sparky is the best in the game his damage is great and his stun on sp1 helps most fights
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Sparky is someone you should start using more and getting used to. I have a friend who uses him for everything, including whole routes in war.

That being said, if you don't like his playstyle, or just cant fight well with him, voodoo is not a bad option at all, but as far as I know won't be doing LoL anytime soon, but he does have good prestige and good for attack just about anywhere.
  • Options
    AgentBobbyLeeAgentBobbyLee Posts: 23
    I’m curious to hear from any Corvus lovers
  • Options
    I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Sparky
    Stark for r5 and Corvus to r4.

Unless you really like playing Corvus more than any of the others. Thorag wouldn’t even be a choice imo unless you were in a top 20 ally.