**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanks for everything. It's not you, it's me...

Please Kabam,

Allow me to finish my long-term relationship with my 5*r4 champs. Add a "sell button" to them and allow players to get the resources back from this sacrifice.

Their abilities are so frustrating and so outdated... Please allow players to correct their options. It doesn't have to be this punitive.
Thanks

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Who do you have at r4?
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Posts: 47
    Medusa, SS, IF, Cyclops, GG...

IF and Cyclops add nothing to my team. Both are ok but they would never compete with the upcoming champs...
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Then why did you rank them in the first place and not wait for a better champ? That's 2x 7 t4cc...

I'm sitting on a lot of t4cc just because I don't have the champs worthy of them, so I just wait.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I would be more worried about the T2A than the T4CC lol. That being said, I do think it's time for another round of rank down tickets!

Maxed my 4 star Wolverine 1 week before the new AQ, because the admins here said that the Sentinels would NOT be replacing the symbiods. Then 1 week later, BAM, Wolverine had no use in the game anymore. #Kabammed
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    No thanks! No RDT
  • DiirxDiirx Posts: 48
    Then why did you rank them in the first place and not wait for a better champ? That's 2x 7 t4cc...

I'm sitting on a lot of t4cc just because I don't have the champs worthy of them, so I just wait.

The wait can take a year or longer for a “better” champ. Prestige still plays a huge part for getting in and keeping up with alliance requirements. 3 out of my 4 5r4s we’re done to keep up with prestige. Don’t get me wrong I like my champs but they’re not as good as newer champs and for the most part are really low prestige. Progression is so slow and daunting, and I hate war, that I’ve given up playing in an alliance.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Medusa, SS, IF, Cyclops, GG...

IF and Cyclops add nothing to my team. Both are ok but they would never compete with the upcoming champs...

For those two champs absolutely a reroll would be nice. Medusa and SS are dope!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’d rather have Rank down tickets than a sell button
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Posts: 47
    IMO, saying "you must wait for better champions", makes no sense as getting a god-tier champ doesn't really depend on our effort. And I was really unlucky for a long time.

Plus, there will be a time when your champion gets outdated no matter what. Obviously I can still clear some content using IF or Cyclops but the upcoming champions have so many abilities that the previous roosters can't compete with them. And this is a major problem that (again IMO) can't be reduced to a single sentence "wait for better champions"; "don'r rank such champs" or similar statements.

For the game sake's, Kabam keeps being creative. They've introduced regeneration while blocking; auto-block; unblockable special attacks; buffs lasting from one fight to the other; new damages (incineration; cold damage), etc. So, are we suppose to wait one year to see how this goes before ranking champs?

Honestly, a sell button seems reasonable.