**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beginners Arena Struggles…

I started playing two weeks and I'm addicted!

I'm trying to get win the 3 Star Featured Champ & the 4 Star Basic Champ in the arena.

My problem is I can't keep a streak past 7 wins in the 3 Star Arena and 3 wins in the 4 Star Basic.

Any advice … anyone?

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Best advice I can give u stay away from arena for a bit focus on story get into a ally that hits milestones and does aq and aw beef up ur roster a bit
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    It's hard to get the streak without some rank 3 4*s. But hitting arena while you are in beginner bracket is a smart plan. The cutoffs are way lower for the first six months. Take advantage while you can.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's all about building your Roster. The more Champs you have and the higher you Rank them, the more Points you earn. The 3* Arena is all about how many Max 3*'s you have. The Basic Arena takes a slightly larger Roster, and a mixed Ranking to have a successful Streak. There are formulas online that you can study and try for yourself. Best suggestion is to keep Ranking Champs, and keep trying. It takes time and effort, but once you get there, any Arena is possible.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    I started playing two weeks and I'm addicted!

I'm trying to get win the 3 Star Featured Champ & the 4 Star Basic Champ in the arena.

My problem is I can't keep a streak past 7 wins in the 3 Star Arena and 3 wins in the 4 Star Basic.

Any advice … anyone?

When I first started, I would see basically the same group of opponents over and over again in the arena. The game tends to pit the strongest opponents -- by strongest, I mean the game uses some formula based on PI -- to fight you. Over time, I don't see them anymore as the pool of players grew. This won't help you now, I'm just informing you what will be in your future.

But for now, the players who spent real money to rank up their heroes will be your main opponents. They are like a wall you have to climb over.

You are going to need to beef up your heroes. There's no getting around that. That's why I don't see those same players like I did when I first started. It's because I beefed up my heroes.

And finally, don't worry too much about keeping a long streak. We didn't have long streaks too when we started. Remember, other than the big spenders, everyone else are having the same issues as you.

Just keep your eye on scoring more points. And the more heroes you have, the more teams you can use to score points. So those milestones are important so try to get them all. And participating in an alliance that can get you a lot of premium hero shards will help you a lot in getting more heroes, too.

• beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    420down wrote: »
    It's hard to get the streak without some rank 3 4*s. But hitting arena while you are in beginner bracket is a smart plan. The cutoffs are way lower for the first six two months. Take advantage while you can.

fixed.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Hello do the summoner trials first thats what I did as the name suggests it is for newbies
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @T_Fletcher2 don't take that adivce above the "Do not focus on arena" Abuse the arena system while you are in the beginner bracket, i have got every single basic champ sience mordo, and every featured sience Yondu, 6 weeks in and i have 19 4 Star Champs, best advice i can give you is if you are grinding the 3 star arena use 2 stars to build up until a 5 streak and then use all your 3 stars until you run out of 3 stars or you lose, if you run out of 3 stars to grind just put a team of 2 stars and lose on purpose to lose the streak, rince and repeat, with 240k you can get the champ, 300k if you wanna be absolutely sure about it, same with 4 star arena, build your streak with your 3 stars, use your 4 stars and then use your last team to lose your streak rince and repeat, 600k to 800k should get you any basic champ, spend some units if you need to get the score high, because the more champs you get, the more points you can grind in arena, which means the more units you can get from arena crystals (Pop them up every time you reach 10k or 20k battle chips) and also you get like 3 to 4 Premium hero crystals just from grinding arena if you can get far in the milestones so Gold + PHCs + Units + More units from Arena crystals + Basic 4* or 3* champ = Win.

Even if you don't get the champion, you will get the shards from the 11-20% which in 4 runs can net you a free 4 star crystal from the shards, same with featured arena, 5 star shards, so much value from arena.

can't stress how important is that you abuse arena while you are still in beginner bracket, its just one of those Win/Win Situation

TL:DR: GRIND ARENA AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, BUILD A STREAK, USE STRONGEST CHAMPS AT 5x AND LOSE WITH YOUR LAST TEAM, RINCE AND REPEAT.