**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik's current value in AW

I'm taking my 5* Blade to rank 5 soon. I'm trying to prioritize my rank up decisions towards AW only, either in offense or defense. I pulled and duped a 5* Magik. I'm trying to figure out if she's worth taking to rank 4 or 5.

Defense: I know she used to be an insane defender, but every single war we're up against a ton of Blades. It seems obvious that she's a bad choice for a mini-boss because you'll just use Blade on her. I've seen Magik's get kills on a bleed node, because it's bad for Blade, but even that doesn't seem good enough to justify t2alphas on a defender. Am I missing something? Do high level alliances still get decent results from high rank Magiks on defense?

Offense: I have Stark Spidey, Ghost Rider, and Iceman maxed as four stars. I know Magik is a phenomenal attacker, and Blade doesn't have any power-control, but part of me thinks I should be happy with my attack team and wait for one of those champs in a 5*, or some defender that's better in the meta than Magik. It'd be nice for my next high ranking 5* to be really strong on defense.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Magik is definitely not a good boss/mini boss anymore. She can sneak some kills in if she's hidden, but still. I think she has more use on attack. And I'd say she's still worth a rank 4, she can slay almost anything and oneshot bosses.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    She’s def rank4 worthy. Power control and limbo are just too good to pass up.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    She worth ranking for attack. Basically useless as a defender now, pure Blade food.